WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so happy 'abortions' is everyone's BIG WORRY

2 posters

Go down

I'm so happy 'abortions' is everyone's BIG WORRY Empty I'm so happy 'abortions' is everyone's BIG WORRY

Post by SamCogar Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 am

It is really important that Congress and the public be really, really, REALLY concerned about really important matters such as abortions.

Why their concern make me feel so warm n' fuzzy inside that I can hardly stand it.

Of course, I might not be standing too much longer but that's OK, ...... it's the thought that counts. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

WHO: Antibiotic overuse gives rise to 'super superbugs'

An estimated 440,000 new cases of tuberculosis resistant to several types of drugs were reported last year in nearly 60 countries across the globe, according to the agency.

"At the same time, other age-old diseases are on the rise with the possibility of no cure," said Shin Young-soo, WHO regional director for Western Pacific area. Shin called on WHO's 193 member-states to commit resources and adopt policies to fight the growing problem of drug resistance.

"Antimicrobial resistance is a global concern not only because it kills, but because it increases health costs and threatens patient care."

A gene that makes bugs highly resistant to almost all known antibiotics, or "super superbugs," has been found in bacteria in the water supplies in New Delhi. The gene, called NDM 1, first emerged in India three years ago and has spread across the world.

MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, is a superbug that alone is estimated to kill 19,000 people each year in the United States -- far more than HIV and AIDS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42478869/ns/health-infectious_diseases/

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy 'abortions' is everyone's BIG WORRY Empty Re: I'm so happy 'abortions' is everyone's BIG WORRY

Post by ohio county Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 am

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/04/planned-parenthood-spent-more-1-million-electing-democrats-last-c

It's the same closed loop as the public workers' unions: the democrats fund Planned Parenthood and Planned Parenthood funds the democrats. It's a big quid pro quo. Why would the republicans hang acceptance of the budget deal on it? Another billion in savings.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down