WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family

2 posters

Go down

Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family Empty Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family

Post by Keli Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 am

Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family
Jerusalem Post ^ | 06/05/2011 | YAAKOV LAPPIN

"I'm proud of what I did, I did it all for Palestine," one of the suspects says during an appearance in court, "I would do it again." [snip]

Ehud and Ruth Fogel. The parents fought back, attempting to fend off the attackers. Ehud died of stab wounds and Ruth was shot dead by the attackers with a stolen M- 16 gun. The two then left the house, before hearing cries from three-month-old baby Hadas. Awoken by the attack, the baby lay in its crib in the parents’ bedroom.

“They went back into the house and stabbed the baby to death to silence her cries,”

(Excerpt) Read more at jpost.com ...

Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family Empty Re: Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family

Post by SamCogar Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 am

Thirteen (13) Syrian protesters were killed and 225 were wounded before they finally figured out the Border fence between Syria and Israel was not "bulletproof". geek geek

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/05/israel-syria-clash_n_871476.html

Mercy me, .... ya buy them a Koran, ...... send them to school, ...... and .. lol!

It appears there is a dire need of BIG signs stating:

WARNING: This fence is NOT bulletproof.

Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family 197570 Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family 197570 Palestinian youths charged with slaughter of Fogel family 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down