WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans

4 posters

Go down

The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans Empty The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu May 08, 2008 7:14 pm

The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans

18. Barack to the future!

17. Please ignore the Middle-Easterny name.

16. Because the whole "slow-witted Texan with a safe-sounding name" thing didn't work out so well.

15. Face it, America: It's me or the Ice Woman.

14. Once you go Barack, you never go back.

13. Barack: Cultural Learnings of Books and the Enlightenment for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of America

12. Hey, what's the problem? You elected Marion Berry *twice*!

11. Not Hillary Clinton for president.

10. Your last chance for a black president before the country's overrun by Mexicans.

9. Straight Outta Cul-De-Sac

8. He beats Hillary hands down in the bathing suit competition!

7. After our last president, we need one Hussein.

6. Obama: Just pretend he's Irish.

5. Restoring English as the official language of State of the Union addresses.

4. C'mon, you KNOW you want to see Robert Byrd pee his pants!

3. America: Movin' on up!

2. It's time for a different B.O. in the White House.

and the Number 1 Barack Obama Campaign Slogan...

1. As American as imam's apple pie!
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans Empty Re: The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans

Post by TerryRC Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 am

5. Restoring English as the official language of State of the Union addresses.

I think I may have just soiled myself.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans Empty Re: The Top 18 Barack Obama Campaign Slogans

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Fri May 09, 2008 7:35 am

Obama '08--In your heart you know he IS Wright!"
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Sat May 10, 2008 9:33 am

I think that there has been a great deal of unfairness directed at Barack Obama. Will McCain be called to account for the Reverend Rod Parsley? (Islam must be utterly defeated -not just the terrorists Parsley) A lot of Americans have foreign sounding names now. They reflect the ethnic backgrounds of their parents. In many cultures it is the father who chooses the names. Is his name really an issue. Is it right to define him by his ethnicity? If that is so then Hillary would have us believe that the primarily white population of WV is racist. I don't believe that. Do you believe that of yourself? I hope not.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat May 10, 2008 11:59 am

lindaredtail wrote:I think that there has been a great deal of unfairness directed at Barack Obama. Will McCain be called to account for the Reverend Rod Parsley? (Islam must be utterly defeated -not just the terrorists Parsley) A lot of Americans have foreign sounding names now. They reflect the ethnic backgrounds of their parents. In many cultures it is the father who chooses the names. Is his name really an issue. Is it right to define him by his ethnicity? If that is so then Hillary would have us believe that the primarily white population of WV is racist. I don't believe that. Do you believe that of yourself? I hope not.

Linda, it appears to me that you are "pushing" Political Correctness and Racism as the PRIMARY criteria for selecting the next POTUS.

Why aren't you "pushing" the personal attributes of your favorite Candidate, ........ the ones that you spoke of in another thread? affraid

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down