WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich

4 posters

Go down

Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich Empty Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:48 pm

WASHINGTON, DC -- Green Party leaders and candidates protested the exclusion of Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel, and Ron Paul from primary presidential debates sponsored by major news organizations.

Greens noted that Mr. Kucinich, Mr. Gravel, and Mr. Paul hold strong positions against the Iraq war and other Bush policies, in agreement with most Americans but contrary to the positions of other Democrats and Republicans running for the White House.

The entire article at: http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=13
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich Empty Re: Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:01 pm

The guidelines that ABC used for last Saturday night's debate were laid out well in advance. Gravel and Kucinich knew what those guidelines were before and didn't meet them.

If they can't meet those guidelines, they have no business being on stage taking up valuable air time from viable candidates. The one problem I had with the Democratic debate Saturday night was that Richardson didn't belong. I missed the Republican debate so I can't comment on that one.

Kucinich, Gravel and Richardson need to drop out on the democratic side. On the Republican side, Hunter and possibly Thompson need to drop out and Paul's on the fence.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich Empty Re: Green Party defends Paul, Gravel & Kucinich

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:12 am

Did anyone by any chance see Dr. Paul on Leno? It was a great interview. Leno is very funny. He told Dr. Paul he should be kicking some ass and that "you were screwed".

I am upset that Fox excluded Dr. Paul. Aside from the money he has raised, he finished higher than Giuliani, and polled better than Giuliani and Thompson in NH. It would appear that Paul will finish a percentage point behind Giuliani, but Fox didn't know that would be the case. I feel if they want to call themselves the "fair and balanced" news organization, they shouldn't prevent the American people from hearing from all the candidates. That is what they did.

In any event, Leno asked Paul if he showed up and did they call security and I just loved Paul's response. He said that no, he didn't do that because he respects their property rights.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:33 am

Stephanie wrote:Did anyone by any chance see Dr. Paul on Leno? It was a great interview. Leno is very funny. He told Dr. Paul he should be kicking some ass and that "you were screwed".

I am upset that Fox excluded Dr. Paul. Aside from the money he has raised, he finished higher than Giuliani, and polled better than Giuliani and Thompson in NH. It would appear that Paul will finish a percentage point behind Giuliani, but Fox didn't know that would be the case. I feel if they want to call themselves the "fair and balanced" news organization, they shouldn't prevent the American people from hearing from all the candidates. That is what they did.

In any event, Leno asked Paul if he showed up and did they call security and I just loved Paul's response. He said that no, he didn't do that because he respects their property rights.

Stephanie,
Were you as mesmerized by Lyndon LaRouche, as well?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:29 am

Stephanie,
Were you as mesmerized by Lyndon LaRouche, as well?

A Democrat? Keli, I thought you knew me better than that by now!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down