WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Penn accuses Obama of being "inhuman"

2 posters

Go down

Sean Penn accuses Obama of being "inhuman" Empty Sean Penn accuses Obama of being "inhuman"

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Cannes, France:
Asked if he would be joining other Hollywood A-listers in pledging support for Obama, Penn gave him a less than ringing endorsement and warned that he has an awful lot to live up to.

”I don't have a candidate I'm supporting and I'm certainly interested and excited by the hope that Barack Obama is inspiring,” he said, but went on to accuse him of a “phenomenally inhuman and unconstitutional” voting record.

”I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn't become a greater man than he will ever be,” Penn said. “This is the most important election, certainly in my lifetime, and maybe ever.”

Heath Ledger was not immediately available for his political opinion--as he is still dead.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Sean Penn accuses Obama of being "inhuman" Empty Re: Sean Penn accuses Obama of being "inhuman"

Post by Keli Wed May 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Sean Penn leads Cannes revolt against French smoking ban
May 14 04:00 PM US/Eastern

US actor and director Sean Penn lit up and led a minor revolt at the Cannes film festival against France's draconian new anti-smoking laws.

Penn, the head of the jury that will pick the best films, pulled out a cigarette and puffed on it at a press conference with fellow jury members, in defiance of laws in place since January that ban smoking in public enclosed spaces.

He only took a couple of drags before putting it aside and getting back to answering reporters' questions.

Heath Ledger did not join in the revolt because he is still dead. However, polar bears are drowning. But, Hillary Clinton is staying in the race until Denver--no matter what..
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down