WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget Iran

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't forget Iran - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't forget Iran

Post by Stephanie Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:10 pm

SamCogar wrote:
Stephanie wrote:.......... Israel would have to do something to force Iran to attack Israel first.

And I do't think Israel's IDF is stupid enough to wait until Iran strikes them first ...... or is Militarily capable of striking them first.

Unless you dearly love to be beaten about the head and sholders ........ you had better not let the other guy hit you first if he threatens he is going to.

I was sitting on a bar stool once minding my own business and a fellow came up to me and told me that was what he was going to do ...... and I busted a 3/4s full glass of 7&7 side his head ....... and by the time he got back up off the floor and wiped the blood out of his eyes he had changed his mind about what he was going to do.

cheers

Sam,

I have to tell you, my husband has the same philosphy as you do about fighting. He's a "little guy".......5'7" weighs about 165. He says he can't afford to wait and see if somebody being "lippy" is going to escalate from shooting off at the mouth to trying to stomp a mudhole in him.

He doesn't expect other people to jump in and take up for him if, in the process, he's getting his ass kicked though. He doesn't demand that his 6'1" 200lb friend fight his battles for him, or pay for his martial arts classes either.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2