WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motive for Chuck's judicial rulings???

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Motive for Chuck's judicial rulings??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Motive for Chuck's judicial rulings???

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 pm

Not according to him Frank. He said he made a contribution to retain membership. His words, not mine.

Why can't you admit you're wrong when you're clearly wrong?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Motive for Chuck's judicial rulings??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Motive for Chuck's judicial rulings???

Post by ziggy Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 pm

I don't care who said it. That's not the way it was.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Somehow I suspect ziggie has already checked the membership and financial records Aaron.

I'm just sayin..... Very Happy

It's just like when everybody was arguing with me about the unemployment situation in Underwood's first term.

I knew I was right but I dont save everything but old zig just punched a button on his computer and shazam there it was and they all had to eat crow.....

(and those records went back to 1956, even before there were computers in common use.)

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 am

You seem to forget Jimmy proved you wrong about the unemployment Sherman. Frank's as wrong now as you were then and here we have the good judges word as proof.

"I believe that for some period during my legislative tenure I may have made the minimum financial contribution necessary to be a member and continue to receive the newsletter.

Perhaps if you guys put some tabasco sauce on that crow and soaked it in some marinade, it might not be so tough.

I'm just saying... Very Happy
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:41 am

Aren't you the one that's always preaching fairness and doing what's right? So what's up.

Maynard is still sitting, isn't he?

Where is your outrage, Aaron?

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 am

On the other forum when Maynard was discussed.

So because he's still setting, you think Chambers should get a free pass?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 am

So because he's still setting, you think Chambers should get a free pass?

I think that both of them should be disbarred. Which statement of mine led you to think otherwise?

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Aaron wrote:You seem to forget Jimmy proved you wrong about the unemployment Sherman. Frank's as wrong now as you were then and here we have the good judges word as proof.

"I believe that for some period during my legislative tenure I may have made the minimum financial contribution necessary to be a member and continue to receive the newsletter.

The minimum financial contribution necessary for a legislator to be a member and receive the newsletter is zero.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:25 am

Then why didn't he say he gave no money and that the mininum contribution was ZERO?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:11 am

Ask him.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 am

You're the one disputing what he says, you ask him. Perhaps at your next meeting.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2