WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is atheism a religion or belief system?

+5
wvsasha
Keli
bmd
TerryRC
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is atheism a religion or belief system?

Post by bmd Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Aaron wrote:For the second time, how did the[sic] "abuse" their constitutional rights?

As I said before, they used their freedom of speech to deny others that same right.
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is atheism a religion or belief system?

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

That is about as lame as an answer to a question as I've seen in all my years posting in forums.

You've shown just how bigoted you are aginst Christians in this entire exchange.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Aaron wrote:That is about as lame as an answer to a question as I've seen in all my years posting in forums.

Why? Because you can't think of some sort of snappy, half-witted comeback?

Aaron wrote:You've shown just how bigoted you are aginst Christians in this entire exchange.

I'm fine with people of all religions. It wasn't atheists who were interfering with the free speech of others. It was Christians who couldn't stand having someone else express their views in public.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Aaron wrote:That is about as lame as an answer to a question as I've seen in all my years posting in forums.

Aaron, I am jealous. You've told me several times something similar about my own posts here. Has bmd replaced Ziggy as the object of your disaffections?

Remember, hell hath no fury like a Ziggy scorned.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 605595 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 605595
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Sorry Zig. Can I help it if he's fickled?
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:40 pm

You've yet to explain HOW christians abused their constitutional rights.

I"m still waiting BMD.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Aaron wrote:You've yet to explain HOW christians abused their constitutional rights.

I"m still waiting BMD.

Fickled AND illiterate? What a combination.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I was curious so I googled "how does a citizen abuse their constitutional right?"

This was what I got.

As I couldn't find the answer on the web BMD so you'll have to explain exactly how a citizen abuses their own constitutional rights, if you can.

Or perhaps you'll say I'm fickle and illiterate again.

If that is the case, it must really gall you that you're ignorance has been shown, yet again, by someone so fickle and illiterate.

Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 197570 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 197570 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 197570

Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 33948 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 33948 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 33948
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 am

Well, that was half-witted, but not very snappy.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am

Still waiting.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 pm

ziggy wrote:

Aaron, I am jealous. You've told me several times something similar about my own posts here. Has bmd replaced Ziggy as the object of your disaffections?

Remember, hell hath no fury like a Ziggy scorned.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 605595 Is atheism a religion or belief system? - Page 3 605595

Ziggy, in all of your twisted, idiotic comments, I don't think you've said anything as utterly stupid as "Americans abused their constitutional rights."

Plus, I’ve seen you admit once or twice when you were wrong.

BMD is so prideful that he cannot admit that he was wrong in that it wasn’t Christians who forced the sign and instead of admitting as much and based upon his hatred of Christians and the desire to blame the sign fiasco on them at any cost, he made his stupid comment.

Were he an old Japanese warrior, he would have to take his life as that is the only manner in which he could save face.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm

This thread has devolved into something resembling a half-blind, slightly brain-damaged, dog barking at a parked car. Ya' know that the only reasonable tactic is to ignore him until he gets bored and wanders off, but ya' just have this almost irresistible urge to turn the garden hose on him.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 pm

I know what you mean. I think it's funny the way you can't make up your mind as to whether you want to chase the car or your tail.

Razz Razz Razz
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by wvsasha Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Stephanie wrote:It can be kind of lonely being agnostic. We get no respect and everybody, atheists included, try converting us sooner or later.

Sorry I missed this post Steph -- I can understand your sentiments. But I guess it's kind of like being a fence-sitter in politics - both sides still consider you to be fair game. Once I finally decided which side on religion I needed to be, I actually got less grief from family/friends. I think they decided that I was doomed forever and they moved on with their attentions. Razz
wvsasha
wvsasha

Number of posts : 145

http://wvskphillips.edublogs.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3