WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayers Turned Away From Canada By Immigration Officials

+3
SheikBen
ohio county
Stephanie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ayers Turned Away From Canada By Immigration Officials - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayers Turned Away From Canada By Immigration Officials

Post by ohio county Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 pm

If your dog poops in the living room, do you just put the dog out and not clean up the mess?

Hell, no, I frog march him to the Hague and make sure all the cable news outlets have the video.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Ayers Turned Away From Canada By Immigration Officials - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayers Turned Away From Canada By Immigration Officials

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 pm

No, I do not believe any American President or member of an administration should be subject to the ICJ. We are governed by our constitution, not the United Nations.

And I'm confident that's something both parties will agree on in spite of what some would say.

As for an internal investigation, no I do not think it's warranted. I think it is nothing more the political pay back for elections lost and if we don't move past it now, we never will.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Aaron wrote:No, I do not believe any American President or member of an administration should be subject to the ICJ. We are governed by our constitution, not the United Nations.

And I'm confident that's something both parties will agree on in spite of what some would say.

As for an internal investigation, no I do not think it's warranted. I think it is nothing more the political pay back for elections lost and if we don't move past it now, we never will.

But more than once here you have pointed to some United Nations resolution or other as justification for the U.S. invasion of Iraq- some world wide call to U.S. action, as you put it- or similar words.

So it's OK to make war based on a certain multi-nation agency's resolution, but it's not OK to be accountable for how that war is conducted to some similar multi-nation agency tribunal?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 pm

I am totally opposed to any international court leading proceedings against George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, or BMD from California or Ziggy from Jackson County, or any other American citizen.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:05 pm

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:No, I do not believe any American President or member of an administration should be subject to the ICJ. We are governed by our constitution, not the United Nations.

But more than once here you have pointed to some United Nations resolution or other as justification for the U.S. invasion of Iraq- some world wide call to U.S. action, as you put it- or similar words.

So it's OK to make war based on a certain multi-nation agency's resolution, but it's not OK to be accountable for how that war is conducted to some similar multi-nation agency tribunal?

No I haven't. I may have pointed out that our government used a UN resolution but I've never used it as a justification for us going. You're mistaken.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Stephanie wrote:I am totally opposed to any international court leading proceedings against George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, or BMD from California or Ziggy from Jackson County, or any other American citizen.

So far as I know, Ziggy and I have never committed any war crimes, tortured anybody, or even pulled the wings off of flies, so I'm not too worried about it (I assume that goes for Zig, also).
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2