WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters...

4 posters

Go down

GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters... Empty GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters...

Post by Keli Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090201/ap_on_go_co/stimulus_gop_dogs

Well the GOP doggies, including Lassie, are fed up with the GOP congressmen playing political games.

They are the ones on the front lines and want them to quit grandstanding and get to work.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters... Empty Re: GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters...

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Aaron,
How does your dog feel about the GOP?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters... Empty Re: GOP dogs are fed up with thier obstructionist GOP masters...

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

He's not a fan of obstructionism but he hates communism as well so he's really torn...
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:48 am

Aaron,

Did you take the dog with you, or do the boys have him? What is his name again? lol
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am

Ali is in West Virginia with the boys and the other two dogs. He could probably make it without the boys but I don't think he would make it without his buddies, especially being left home alone during the day.

I was home all weekend and seen the boys for a few hours here and there but he wouldn't leave my side except to use the bathroom and eat. And he was the only one up when I left at 4:00 this morning.

Hopefully both of us can get used to the routine soon.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 am

Aaron wrote:Ali is in West Virginia with the boys and the other two dogs. He could probably make it without the boys but I don't think he would make it without his buddies, especially being left home alone during the day.

I was home all weekend and seen the boys for a few hours here and there but he wouldn't leave my side except to use the bathroom and eat. And he was the only one up when I left at 4:00 this morning.

Hopefully both of us can get used to the routine soon.

Ali? As in Mohammad Ali? Is he Koran trained--or, does he go outside?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 am

As in my baby, when he was 13, named our Boxer after the most famous boxer he had heard of.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Does he float like a butterfly and sting like a bee? lol That's a great name for a boxer, I don't know why I can't remember it.

That dog we had taken in about 3 weeks ago hasn't returned. I've been thinking about checking to see if they tied him up or something. We took to calling him Bandit. When he started standing on his hind legs desperately trying to lick the suet in the bird feeders I decided we would just treat him like our other dogs. They weren't feeding him. He spent nearly 3 weeks sleeping in here with Belle & Scooby. I'm worried about him, but he really isn't my dog.

A couple of weeks ago my daughter asked his 12 y/o "owner" what his name was and Kate said after thinking about it a minute she said, "I think his name is Bear. I don't know, my sister named him." They've had this dog since September, that I am aware of and the kid didn't even know his name. Bear isn't that dog's name, he doesn't respond to it. He had learned Bandit though.

We miss him and hope he's alright.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 pm

If you were feeding Bandit and he's not coming back, then more then likely, he's found a better food supply.

Either that or he's found a female in heat. You know how males are so that would certainly keep him away from your fine hospitality.

I know Ali's been restless as hell for a couple of weeks now and has even gotten lose a couple of times. Animal control came by and said they had received a complaint of him attacking another dog and running free.

What the person making the complaint forgot to mention was that Zachary was walking him on a chain when this guy brought his female dog outside without a chain and that while Ali did get to her, Zach was able to hold him back while he got his dog inside.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Oh, he was fed very well here. Dog food, bones, raw hide, and hot dogs. Foodland regularly sells packages of hot dogs for a $1. We feed them to the dogs instead of Beggin Strips & that sort of thing.

Here's why I'm so worried about him....

Those people had a little dog named Duke. Duke was the dog that came in my yard, owner hot on his heels, that led to my spraining my ankle. The dog was chasing my son....wanted "Hippie" (stuffed animal). Well, the man shot that dog, claiming he was vicious. I suppose it is possible the little dog was vicious, I don't know. It was chasing Loyd for Hippie. So, the guy will shoot his kids' dog. What if he got angry with Bandit for not coming home and shot him too? I'm going to go talk to my other neighbors and see if they've seen him.

I should have just gone over there (or sent my husband) to ask if we could just have him. It's obvious they don't care about him. He was ALWAYS here. I'd go out and when I'd come home Bandit was always on the porch waiting for me. Before I began letting him in at night to sleep, he'd sleep on a lounge chair on my porch.

Still, he hasn't been neutered, and I had Scooby fixed several months back. So the female in heat is a distinct possibility.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down