WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for expansion of gene pool

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion for expansion of gene pool Empty Suggestion for expansion of gene pool

Post by shermangeneral Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 am

Well I notice we have a very limited gene pool here and that can lead to in-breeding of ideas which might not be healthy.

Especially since there appears to already be a bias against the left.

(Now before everyone gets all defensive I know you probably can's see it because you are looking through rightwing glasses)

But I would like to suggest a way to get the word out to others about the existence of this forum.

I suppose it would need to be done by one of the colored members, either green or red.

To have credibility.

But you could do a news release and send to the Gazette and other news outlets and my guess is some or all would pick up on it and run it.

Then when they do run it and someone does a google search for the gazette forum it will pop up.

Just be generous with the words gazette forum in your release and repeat gazette forum several times.

It would be worth a try... pirat

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for expansion of gene pool Empty Re: Suggestion for expansion of gene pool

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:59 pm

shermangeneral wrote:Well I notice we have a very limited gene pool here and that can lead to in-breeding of ideas which might not be healthy.

Especially since there appears to already be a bias against the left.

(Now before everyone gets all defensive I know you probably can's see it because you are looking through rightwing glasses)

But I would like to suggest a way to get the word out to others about the existence of this forum.

I suppose it would need to be done by one of the colored members, either green or red.

To have credibility.

But you could do a news release and send to the Gazette and other news outlets and my guess is some or all would pick up on it and run it.

Then when they do run it and someone does a google search for the gazette forum it will pop up.

Just be generous with the words gazette forum in your release and repeat gazette forum several times.

It would be worth a try... pirat

Sherm,

I replied under the Bhutto thread why I don't believe I'm the correct person to be contacting the Gazz. Embarassed

What I have done is included tags like WV Forum and Gazz Forum to this site so that if anyone searches hopefully they may find us.

Googling this site may help increase the odds of folks finding us.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for expansion of gene pool Empty Re: Suggestion for expansion of gene pool

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:36 am

I just heard from TerryRC. He now has a link to the site with my request he pass the link on to anyone else from the old forum he may have contact info for! I'm pretty confident he will be joining us.

cheers
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:18 am

Yeah TRC, the guy with the orderly mind.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Stephanie wrote:Sherm,

I replied under the Bhutto thread why I don't believe I'm the correct person to be contacting the Gazz. Embarassed

What I have done is included tags like WV Forum and Gazz Forum to this site so that if anyone searches hopefully they may find us.

Googling this site may help increase the odds of folks finding us.

I emailed James Davison twice and he didn't respond.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down