WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Pill vs Blue Pill

4 posters

Go down

Red Pill vs Blue Pill Empty Red Pill vs Blue Pill

Post by Keli Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Obama says that under his healthscare, if there is a red pill that does the same as a blue pill for half the price of the blue, then people will have to take the red pill. Well then, why did his TARP program pay twice the price for ham?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Red Pill vs Blue Pill Empty Re: Red Pill vs Blue Pill

Post by Stephanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Are you waiting with bated breath for him to get back to us on the transparency issues?

Wouldn't you love to know what numbers he's looking at when he says he's reduced the deficit?

When he says there will be no reduction in benefits do you get the impression he's being forthright?

Do you really think "competition" is the reason he wants a government plan?

In the past 6 months I've figured out how to tell when President Obama is lying........his lips are moving!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:41 am

Listening to and reading published/broadcast news and commentary I sense a real fear starting to permeate through the American citizenry.

Of all the real and/or factual things that are capable of inciting said, one in particular may have gotten the attention of more people than anything else because it is non-politically associated or biased, therefore not applicable to causing a person to “favor a Political Party” in their decision making.

And that “thing” is, ……. the flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border has decreased significantly during the past several months. Thus, it doesn’t require a lot of smarts to figure out that if those poor distressed illegals see no chance of improving their quality of life by coming to the US, then there is damn sure something “in the wind” that a person should be afraid of.

One of the biggest changes I’ve observed of lately is that the far out left wingnut factions are not being permitted to “spout their tripe” so freely and unchallenged as they have gotten accustomed to doing in the past. The conservative logical minded are starting to immediately “jump their ass” and not so politely tell them “where the bear shidts in the buckwheat”.

I was actually shocked by comments made by Neil Cavuto, who normally wouldn’t say “SUEY, SUEY“ if the hogs were eating him up, when he loudly and profoundly stated, …… “The White House lied, …… flat out lied”, …. concerning a “news release” about an interview that occurred on Neil’s 4PM broadcast.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 am

You are exactly right Sammy. I was in Cincinnati 6 months and our production force was most hispanic. By the time I left in June, 75% had returned to Mexico. Their reasoning was that with the economy the way it was and the instability of the dollar, they were no longer getting ahead in America so they were returning to Mexico.

And it wasn't just our plant. The same thing was happening at plants from Chicago to Florida.

And it's not just the work force. Oldcastle's parent company is based out of Irland and as the profits are down because of the instability of the dollar, they are cutting back on investing in America. They may get a good deal by initially spending here but when the profits are converted back to Euro's, they're losing their shirts, thus they're cutting back.

I found out that they turned down a bunch of business that not only would have required my old position being filled, but would have required our plant to operate at least 2 shifts and likely 3 but our sales force was told they the profit margins weren't acceptable thus they declined to service about $8 million a year in sales.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down