WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenna Seal is at it again.

2 posters

Go down

Kenna Seal is at it again. Empty Kenna Seal is at it again.

Post by SamCogar Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 am

Grant, Hampshire, McDowell, Mingo, Lincoln, Preston and now the Fayette County school system.

Is anyone holding their breath ….. waiting on one of the Teacher Union’s reps to write another wonderful and great commentary for publishing in the newspapers telling everyone how great of a job they have all been doing in educating the students?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Kenna Seal is at it again. Empty Re: Kenna Seal is at it again.

Post by Cato Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am

SamCogar wrote:
Grant, Hampshire, McDowell, Mingo, Lincoln, Preston and now the Fayette County school system.

Is anyone holding their breath ….. waiting on one of the Teacher Union’s reps to write another wonderful and great commentary for publishing in the newspapers telling everyone how great of a job they have all been doing in educating the students?

I'm familier with the Grant County Mess. They haven't made enough paper yet, to cover, the mess made by the all the parties involved. While teacher's unions bear blame in this case, it is also local politicans using the board of education to further personal agendas and settle personal scores and inept administration. Grant County is the poster child for private schooling, in my humble opinion

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down