WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Quick Thoughts on Delaware

+4
ohio county
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Stephanie
SheikBen
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Two Quick Thoughts on Delaware - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Quick Thoughts on Delaware

Post by TerryRC Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am

If you would play and listen to the link, you would realize that it includes Rove's own words being re-broadcast- from Rove's own lips- what you say you "watched live".

Rove WAS critical of her and I watched it "live" also. He called her "nutty" and, if I remember correctly, "unelectable".

Sam knows this, he will just never admit error.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Two Quick Thoughts on Delaware - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Quick Thoughts on Delaware

Post by SamCogar Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:53 am

Silly ass, I think the Mt Party candidate is unelectable but that doesn't mean he is not capable of being a great Senator if he was elected.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 am

Silly ass, I think the Mt Party candidate is unelectable but that doesn't mean he is not capable of being a great Senator if he was elected.

Ah. Beginning you sentence with a personal attack. How Sam of you.

The point was that Rove DID criticize O'Donnell and you asserted I was LYING, trying to say that you saw it "live" and he never said anything critical. Of course, the whole world knows you are wrong.

As far as comparing Johnson to O'Donnell, at least he is ONLY addressing WV and not hankering after the national media.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 am

Everything I've seen from O'Donnell regarding this race has been the national media harassing her and not the other way around.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 am

You will have more success at trying to pee up a rope than convincing TRC of anything.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 am

I know Sam, I'm just countering his ignorance where I see it.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 am

I know Sam, I'm just countering his ignorance where I see it.

Yes, call me names rather than admit that O'Donnell had been seeking the national spotlight for years. Why else appear on Bill Maher's show?

Call me names rather than admit O'Donnell has hung herself with HER OWN WORDS.

The media isn't making stuff up about her, they are just repeating what this woman has said.

Who is truly being ignorant here?

Who, and I'm looking at you Sammy, is unwilling to admit that they have been wrong. Ready to recant on that Rove thing?

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 pm

The Gazette has done 3 op-ed pieces about her. 20/20 sent a reporter to a local campaign event to qeustion her about comments she made regarding masterbation-20 years ago. They also questioned her about her finances.

As for her seeking out the Bill Maher show, she was on his show promoting an organization and that was 11 years ago. After she won the Deleware election, he showed an unaired clip of her talking about witchcraft. The national media has indeed sought her out in the same way they are now seeking out John Raese over a commerical he had nothing to do with and we all know why. They're afraid she will win Joe Biden's seat and that John Raese will win Robert C Byrd's seat.

The national media, by and large is nothing more then a tool to the left wing of the DNC and they are doing all they can to aid Democratic candidates. That's clear for anyone with their head not up their rear to see.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3