WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duh, a Zaw Zaw for lesbians & nymphos?

Go down

Duh, a Zaw Zaw for lesbians & nymphos? Empty Duh, a Zaw Zaw for lesbians & nymphos?

Post by SamCogar Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am

............. the Feb. 21 after-class presentation on "networking for kinky people" to his 600-student human sexuality class was entirely optional. The motorized device, seen here, was equipped with a phallus during the demonstration.

"The demonstration, which included a woman who enjoyed providing a sexually explicit demonstration using a machine, surely counts as kinky, and hence, as relevant," Bailey said in a statement issued to FoxNews.com late Wednesday. "Furthermore, earlier that day in my lecture I had talked about the attempts to silence sex research, and how this largely reflected sex negativity … I did not wish, and I do not wish, to surrender to sex negativity and fear."

Bailey allowed a guest lecturer, Ken Melvoin-Berg, to narrate the use of the sex toy -- referred to as a "f---saw" on a woman who was not a Northwestern student. Melvoin-Berg, who operates a local sex tour, told MyFoxChicago.com that the woman's boyfriend assisted in the demonstration, which he described as "appropriate" and educational.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/03/northwestern-university-professor-defends-explicit-sex-toy-demonstration/?test=latestnews

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum