WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this beating up on potential candidates?

4 posters

Go down

Is this beating up on potential candidates? Empty Is this beating up on potential candidates?

Post by Aaron Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 am

Were he to run for the Presidency, he would be one of my first choices but I do question this...

New Jersey governor Chris Christie--who has made government reform a major talking point of his administration--is coming under fire for his decision to travel in a state-owned helicopter to his son's high school baseball game Monday.

According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Christie landed in the state's $12.5 million helicopter just before the game began, buzzing over the trees in left field and distracting spectators. The GOP governor then got into a black sedan with tinted windows, which drove him about 100 yards to the baseball diamond.

Flanked by bodyguards, Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, watched the game from the stands until they left during the 5th inning. The two got back into the car and rode back to the helicopter. According to the Star-Ledger, the game was stopped for a "couple of minutes" while the helicopter took off.

Source
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Is this beating up on potential candidates? Empty Re: Is this beating up on potential candidates?

Post by Cato Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Didn't Obama and Michelle take Air Force 1 to New York to see a play? As you have pointed out all this does is focus attention on issues that aren't important.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Is this beating up on potential candidates? Empty Re: Is this beating up on potential candidates?

Post by Stephanie Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

It is important if taxpayer dollars are paying for it.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Stephanie wrote:It is important if taxpayer dollars are paying for it.

I don't disagree that it is important. However, in the grand scheme things the cost of using a helicopter or 747 is minsule as compared to the job the politicians have done in putting the nation 14.3 trillion dollars in debt.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

No matter, Christie wrote a check for the expenses.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:18 am

I wouldn't vote for Chris Christie for POTUS after I heard he told that $200K+ Educator who threatened to leave the State that he would "help him pack his bags".

GEEEZUS, what Christie shouda told him was ..... "COME ON, .... I'll fly your ass outa State right now in the State's helicopter".

Is this beating up on potential candidates? 197570 Is this beating up on potential candidates? 197570 Is this beating up on potential candidates? 197570 Is this beating up on potential candidates? 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down