WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well “DUH”, Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, …. didn’t she?

2 posters

Go down

Well “DUH”, Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, …. didn’t she? Empty Well “DUH”, Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, …. didn’t she?

Post by SamCogar Fri May 02, 2008 5:58 am

WASHINGTON — Police in Tarpon Springs, Fla., said there was "no question" that Deborah Jeane Palfrey committed suicide by hanging Thursday, but that was not enough to stop immediate speculation that the infamous "D.C. Madam" was the victim of murder.

Hustler magazine publisher and free-speech advocate Larry Flynt -- one of Palfrey's staunchest advocates -- was the strongest voice forwarding the notion that Palfrey's death was not by her own hands.

"I think the media should be very cautious in treating this as a suicide," Flynt told FOXNews.com in a telephone interview from his Beverly Hills office.

Asked if he believed Palfrey was murdered, Flynt responded: "I personally believe that's what happened, but I have no proof."

But she also was an intelligent woman, he said.

"She did not have the demeanor of the type of person that would carry certain signs of suicide, like being withdrawn or depressed," Flynt said. "You know, those are the kinds of signs that you look for. She didn't display any of those traits. ... She was very friendly. ... Very bright. She was by no means a dummy. She knew what she was doing."

Flynt said he believes that in her quest to avoid prison time -- her sentencing hearing had been scheduled for July -- Palfrey was prepared to release one or two final names connected to her case.

"She had a lot of names, and I know she was holding on to them for a reason," Flynt ………

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353876,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Well “DUH”, Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, …. didn’t she? Empty Re: Well “DUH”, Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, …. didn’t she?

Post by SFCraig Fri May 02, 2008 9:20 am

Add it to the Clinton Body Count! No wait. I guess it should be the Cheney body count. Smile

SFCraig

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down