WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds

2 posters

Go down

Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds Empty Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds
NewsBusters.org ^ | 7/17/2008 | Justin McCarthy

Do not say black and white Americans live in the same world or you will feel the wrath of Whoopi Goldberg. That is what Elisabeth Hasselbeck discovered on the July 17 edition of "The View." Upon suggesting that, Whoopi reduced Elisabeth to tears.

On the news of Jesse Jackson’s use of the "n" word, the conversation quickly developed into the double standard involved between a white and black person’s use of the word. Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg admitted there is a double standard, but added there should be. Sherri Shepherd said she uses the word "as a term of endearment," but said to Barbara Walters "I don’t want to hear it coming out of your mouth."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds 36735
Whoopi's Ghetto
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds Empty Re: Whoopi Goldberg: Blacks and Whites Live in Different Worlds

Post by Stephanie Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 pm

I saw those clips while in RI. I don't know who I was more annoyed with....Whoopi for being an idiot or Elizabeth for crying over this foolishness.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down