WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born

5 posters

Go down

Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born Empty Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born

Post by Keli Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 pm

New York City: More Blacks Aborted than Born

Racist eugenicist and Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger would be so proud:

"According to the city Health Department, 2008 saw 89,469 abortions performed in New York City — seven for every 10 live births. Among black women, abortions out number live births by three to two."

These statistics from New York City more closely resemble the abortion mill culture of post-communist countries like China and Russia (who have historically devalued the worth of individual human life in favor of the collective good), than the old Clintonian mantra, “safe, legal and rare.”

I realize that many people, liberal and otherwise, are proponents of abortion choice, but the situation in New York City raises important ethical questions on the consequences of this perspective: Even if one is in favor of legalized abortion, does such a person want to live in a society in which more people are aborted than born? My guess is that most people do not. Secondly, if the answer is indeed no, how do we avoid this situation? A system which merely offers abortion as an alternative cannot discriminate between what pro-choice people deem as acceptable reasons for abortion and say, a woman who wants to use it as birth control. You have to allow them all.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/07/10/new-york-city-more-blacks-are-aborted-than-born/
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born Empty Re: Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Many Americans–black and white–are unaware of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project. Sanger created this program in 1939, after the organization changed its name from the American Birth Control League (ABCL) to the Birth Control Federation of America (BCFA).

The aim of the program was to restrict–many believe exterminate–the black population. Under the pretense of "better health" and "family planning," Sanger cleverly implemented her plan. What’s more shocking is Sanger’s beguilement of black America’s créme de la créme–those prominent, well educated and well-to-do–into executing her scheme. Some within the black elite saw birth control as a means to attain economic empowerment, elevate the race and garner the respect of whites.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/negro.html
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born Empty Re: Great News for KKK: More NYC Blacks Aborted than Born

Post by TerryRC Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 am

I love how you try and blur the lines between birth control and abortion.

By "love", I of course mean, "think it to be slimy, disingenuous and misleading".

Carry on.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 am

The longer non-whites are aborted at higher rates that whites, the longer it will be until whites are the racial minority in the USA. That should set at ease the minds of white racists all over.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

TerryRC wrote:I love how you try and blur the lines between birth control and abortion.

By "love", I of course mean, "think it to be slimy, disingenuous and misleading".

Carry on.

Oh wait just a second, Terry. Who is blurring the lines between contraception and abortion? The man who is informing us all that there are now more babies aborted in a particular population, or the population aborting more babies than giving birth to them? Seems to me abortion is being used as a method of birth control by some people in this country.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down