WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted.

2 posters

Go down

Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted. Empty Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted.

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 am

DALLAS — The hotel bathroom was a de facto prison cell — a cramped, foul space where three young children were starved, beaten and sexually assaulted for at least nine months.

The toilet didn't work. The bathtub was a place to sleep. Meals were rare, and the two oldest children — once each a healthy 90 pounds — withered to less than 60 pounds.

Each day for reasons unknown, their mother's boyfriend would force the 10-year-old boy to stand in the corner with his arms raised above his head; his 5-year-old half brother had to kneel in another corner, arms also raised.

The disturbing details emerged in court records that tell the horrific story of the torture borne by the two boys and their 11-year-old half sister, all of whom have different fathers. The children were found July 2 after their mother called a relative to say she feared for her own life and those of her children.

The 10-year-old, his face and limbs covered in bruises, told a social worker that the experience was "my living nightmare." The 11-year-old said she repeatedly was sexually assaulted. The 5-year-old was so thin that bones were visible in his limbs.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535440,00.html?test=latestnews

Authorities say Otty Sanchez, of San Antonio, Texas, dismembered her newborn son and ate some of his body parts before stabbing herself during a grisly rampage.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535342,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted. Empty Re: Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted.

Post by Keli Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 am

SamCogar wrote:
DALLAS — The hotel bathroom was a de facto prison cell — a cramped, foul space where three young children were starved, beaten and sexually assaulted for at least nine months.

The toilet didn't work. The bathtub was a place to sleep. Meals were rare, and the two oldest children — once each a healthy 90 pounds — withered to less than 60 pounds.

Each day for reasons unknown, their mother's boyfriend would force the 10-year-old boy to stand in the corner with his arms raised above his head; his 5-year-old half brother had to kneel in another corner, arms also raised.

The disturbing details emerged in court records that tell the horrific story of the torture borne by the two boys and their 11-year-old half sister, all of whom have different fathers. The children were found July 2 after their mother called a relative to say she feared for her own life and those of her children.

The 10-year-old, his face and limbs covered in bruises, told a social worker that the experience was "my living nightmare." The 11-year-old said she repeatedly was sexually assaulted. The 5-year-old was so thin that bones were visible in his limbs.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535440,00.html?test=latestnews

Authorities say Otty Sanchez, of San Antonio, Texas, dismembered her newborn son and ate some of his body parts before stabbing herself during a grisly rampage.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535342,00.html

Sam, are you saying that we need to kill children in order to save them?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted. Empty Re: Abortions would have been blessings for these non-aborted.

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 am

Now TH, you should know better than to start flinging that brand of feces toward me.

Such actions show a definite lax in your recall ability.

lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 am

SamCogar wrote:

Now TH, you should know better than to start flinging that brand of feces toward me.

Such actions show a definite lax in your recall ability.

lol!

Sam, I apologize. I forgot your favorite brand of feces. Your usual is horse manure--isn't it?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Keli wrote:Sam, I apologize. I forgot your favorite brand of feces. Your usual is horse manure--isn't it?

Right, a 50-50 mix. I smoke RJR's "Camel" brand of cigarettes.

And after 40+ years yu no why i is so full of it. Laughing

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down