WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the economy really this good?

+3
SheikBen
Aaron
ziggy
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is the economy really this good? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the economy really this good?

Post by SFCraig Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

ohio county wrote:One thing I do not fear is a population explosion. Remember we're living at a time when "super bugs" are mutating that are not affected by any antibiotics in our current tool kit.

Partly true. The superbugs are created due to superfluous use of antibiotics. They are resistant to our current tool kit preicesly because Doctors over prescribe them.

But look out for the flu of 1918!

SFCraig

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Is the economy really this good? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the economy really this good?

Post by Stephanie Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 pm

You guys are just so cheery.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Well I hate to say but I must take issue with my friend zig on this issue.

It is not the poor people in under-developed countries who are depleting the earth's resources.

They actually consume very little, compared to more affluent countries like the U.S.

They dont hop in their SUV and go for a jaunt thru the jungle or hop on a plane and go halfway around the world for a vacation.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 pm

I agree with Sherm on this one. It's the affluent and their SUV's that are doing the damage.

Is the economy really this good? - Page 3 Edwardshome
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3