WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freudian Shlepps

5 posters

Go down

Freudian Shlepps Empty Freudian Shlepps

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:18 am

Obamessiah: "Welcome the next PRESIDENT, Joe Biden"

Joe Biden: "Barack America!!"
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Freudian Shlepps Empty Re: Freudian Shlepps

Post by Keli Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 am

Did you know that his IQ is higher than yours and that his wife is beautiful--with brains (a PhD!)?

Freudian Shlepps Biden
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:44 am

Armon Ayers wrote:Obamessiah: "Welcome the next PRESIDENT, Joe Biden"

Joe Biden: "Barack America!!"

Barack America? Did Biden suffer any dain bramage with that aneurysm he suffered?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:59 am

Did you know that his IQ is higher than yours and that his wife is beautiful--with brains (a PhD!)?

I don't hold his "beautiful wife" against him, as that is a matter of subjective opinion anyway. Personally, I think she'd be more beautiful were she a brunette.

As to IQ- what evidence is there that his is higher than mine?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 pm

ziggy wrote:

I don't hold his "beautiful wife" against him, as that is a matter of subjective opinion anyway. Personally, I think she'd be more beautiful were she a brunette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEqyYUGk4I

Ziggy, anyone who would keep buying ACME products and constantly trying to catch that Roadrunner probably has an IQ that is lower than most...
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Touché, Keli.

Embarassed Embarassed

A man just can't find a good avatar these days!

Last edited by ziggy on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:34 pm

Keli wrote:
ziggy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEqyYUGk4I..

Keli, do you still say everything the way you did or would have 20 years ago?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm

ziggy wrote:
Keli wrote:
ziggy wrote:

No...I have mellowed.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:13 pm

ziggy wrote:
Keli wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Ziggy, what do think about his acceptance speech? That's a cuurent gaff. Not everyone was feeling the love after Joe Biden and Barack Obama made their campaign debut together Saturday. Joe Biden got off on the wrong foot-in-mouth with some feminists and Hillary Clinton supporters when he joked that his wife's doctorate was a "problem" for him.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Armon Ayers wrote:Ziggy, what do think about his acceptance speech? That's a cuurent gaff. Not everyone was feeling the love after Joe Biden and Barack Obama made their campaign debut together Saturday. Joe Biden got off on the wrong foot-in-mouth with some feminists and Hillary Clinton supporters when he joked that his wife's doctorate was a "problem" for him.

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...

I have not read nor heard his acceptance speech. But if a fellow joking about his own wife's doctorate is a problem for anyone other than his wife, then I would think that those folks- whether Hillary Clinton supporters or anyone else- need to develop a sense of humor.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:57 pm

ziggy wrote:I have not read nor heard his acceptance speech.

I heard part of it and wasn't overly impressed. He's had better speeches imo. He tried to do part of what he was brought in to do (attack, attack, attack) and just wasn't that good at it. Of course years of admiration and good thoughts for the opponent can't be undone in one speech. I'm sure in time Joe will get good at taking a complete opposite view of someone or something that he held just a short time ago.

And given that Mr. Biden has a history of not knowing when to STFU, I believe in the end, he'll do more harm then good to the Obama campaign.

I touted Biden at one time because he does have foreign policy experience, but considering that like Kerry and Clinton, he too has flip flopped on the Iraq war and was strongly for it before he was against it, I think that off sets some of that experience.

In the end, I think Obama should have held true to his convictions of 'change', not sold out as he did and picked a Washington outsider. If he wanted foreign policy experience, there are plenty of ex-military men out there more then qualified to be the designated funeral for lower level heads of states that reside outside of Washington.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:31 am

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:I have not read nor heard his acceptance speech.

I heard part of it and wasn't overly impressed. He's had better speeches imo. He tried to do part of what he was brought in to do (attack, attack, attack) and just wasn't that good at it. Of course years of admiration and good thoughts for the opponent can't be undone in one speech. I'm sure in time Joe will get good at taking a complete opposite view of someone or something that he held just a short time ago.

And given that Mr. Biden has a history of not knowing when to STFU, I believe in the end, he'll do more harm then good to the Obama campaign.

I touted Biden at one time because he does have foreign policy experience, but considering that like Kerry and Clinton, he too has flip flopped on the Iraq war and was strongly for it before he was against it, I think that off sets some of that experience.

In the end, I think Obama should have held true to his convictions of 'change', not sold out as he did and picked a Washington outsider. If he wanted foreign policy experience, there are plenty of ex-military men out there more then qualified to be the designated funeral for lower level heads of states that reside outside of Washington.

Biden's speeches are either good or original--never both at the same time.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:17 pm

In the end I think Joe Biden, for all his problems, will help Obama in the polls. I said before he selected Biden that imo Biden was the best veep choice Obama could make. Biden has experience and knowledge in key areas like foreign policy. That doesn't mean I agree with his foreign policy views. Also, as much as I disagree with Biden, I find him a likable guy. I think obviously it will be difficult to overcome Biden's past swipes at Obama's inexperience and incompetency, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. It has been done many times in the past.

Personally I think going on attack mode against McCain is a mistake. But what do I know?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down