WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why news media no post wife’s picture?

Go down

Why news media no post wife’s picture? Empty Why news media no post wife’s picture?

Post by SamCogar Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:12 am

The following has been "front page" news on TV and in the papers for the past 2 weeks at least, ....... and I have yet to see a "picture" of the wife of the accused, Armando Laurean.

Now why do you suppose this is? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The wife of the suspected killer of a pregnant Marine knew she was dead a day before she went to police, according to affidavits obtained by local TV news stations in North Carolina.

Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean and his wife, Christina, were driving to meet with an attorney on Jan. 10 when he told his wife that Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach was dead and he had buried her body out of fear, the affidavits show.

Laurean said Lauterbach, 20, slit her own throat with a knife during an argument on the evening of Dec. 15. He told his wife that Lauterbach, who was eight months pregnant, had come to him earlier that day to tell him she was leaving Jacksonville, N.C., and demand that he give her money. He took her to a bus station and helped her buy a ticket, his wife said in the affidavits.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323431,00.html

Such a "HIGH PROFILE" story, ....... that includes the wife of the accused, ....... and none of the national media "shows a picture" of Christina Laurean.

At least I have never seen one on TV news.

Strange, ...... me thinks.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down