WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates? Empty Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates?

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 am

Is Obama a plant?

Seems I'm not the only one who has thought this about Obama. Here is another thought on the subject.

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started thinking "where did the money come from for Obama." I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life:
Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan.

During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry.

Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.

By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association."

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented "Rezar" which Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his country-region "on" U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things."

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith." When questioned, "he make a mistake." Some mistake!
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates? Empty Re: Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates?

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 am

Is it any more of a mistake than when lots of people refer to their "Christian faith" they are obviously either mistaken or lying?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates? Empty Re: Obama: Mother of Manchurian Candidates?

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 am

Why? Because they don't conform to what you believe?

Seems pretty arrorgant of you that you think EVERYONE has to PROVE their faith to you Frank.

Who made you the God boss?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

Why? Because they don't conform to what you believe?

No. Because they don't conform to what they say they believe.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:11 am

They don't conform according to you. So once again Frank, who made you the God boss?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 am

They don't conform according to you.

They don't conform according to their own conduct.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 am

Considering no one will stand before Frank Knowitall on judgement day, I'd say any person's conduct relative to their faith is NONE of your damn business Frank.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Aaron wrote:Considering no one will stand before Frank Knowitall on judgement day, I'd say any person's conduct relative to their faith is NONE of your damn business Frank.

It is all of our business when any of mankind- whether next door or halfway around the world- tries to excuse and cover for its uncivil heathen conduct by claiming it is all excused (or "forgiven") by some religion or other.

And whether you or anyone else likes it or not, every day is "judgement day".

Last edited by ziggy on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:05 pm

The unsolved murder of two San Francisco police officers has languished as cold cases for 30 years until now. A federal grand jury has been looking into the murders.

And now, sources tell us, those investigators have identified potential suspects: former members of two militant groups in the '60s and '70s -- the Weather Underground and the Black Liberation Army, people who've been out of the spotlight for decades. The most prominent among them is Bernadine Dohrn, a former leader of the Weather Underground and now a law professor at Northwestern University in Illinois.

In the early '70s, some of of the group led by Bernadine Dorhn escaped to the west coast. Dohrn was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list. J. Edgar Hoover called her "the most dangerous woman in America."

(Excerpt) Read more at kron4.com ...
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:24 pm

In the early '70s, some of of the group led by Bernadine Dorhn escaped to the west coast. Dohrn was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list. J. Edgar Hoover called her "the most dangerous woman in America."

Obviously J. Edgar Hoover just didn't know about Hillary Clinton yet.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 pm

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:Considering no one will stand before Frank Knowitall on judgement day, I'd say any person's conduct relative to their faith is NONE of your damn business Frank.

It is all of our business when any of mankind- whether next door or halfway around the world- tries to excuse and cover for its uncivil heathen conduct by claiming it is all excused (or "forgiven") by some religion or other.

And whether you or anyone else likes it or not, every day is "judgement day".

You're not a God or even a judge and no one has to answer to you or your questions. My advice would be for you to mind you own damn business.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 pm

When people quit flaunting their religion at me and at the world, I might do that. In the meantime, I am not intimidated by the faux Gods of self-annointed, holier than thou religionists.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:35 pm

ziggy wrote:

Obviously J. Edgar Hoover just didn't know about Hillary Clinton yet.

Or Sarah Palin!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:36 pm

ziggy wrote:When people quit flaunting their religion at me and at the world, I might do that. In the meantime, I am not intimidated by the faux Gods of self-annointed, holier than thou religionists.

I hardly think any religionist is trying to intimidate your arrogant ass Frank. And as they don't answer to you, which your dumbass can't seem to grasp, it's none of your business how they flaunt their religion.

The only person on that I know who's holier then thou us you. I think it's time you got over yourself and moved on.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:52 pm

I hardly think any religionist is trying to intimidate your arrogant ass Frank. And as they don't answer to you, which your dumbass can't seem to grasp, it's none of your business how they flaunt their religion.

The only person on that I know who's holier then thou us you. I think it's time you got over yourself and moved on.

All Hail! The King of Aaronance Arrogance has spoken. Heed the word!
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 pm

All do not need to hail Aaron as the only dumb ass I'm talking to is YOU Frank.

Even Terry, in his constant battle against Obama and Islam is nowhere near as arrogant or abrasive as you are. YOU think YOU have some sort of right to question someone else's faith because YOU don't feel they are living in accordance with YOUR view of religion.

You're the epitome of arrogance you self aggrandizing, pompous windbag and you need to mind your own business as you have NO right to question anyone about anything.

Regardless of what you think the 75% of Americans who acknowledge being Christian do not have to justify that claim or their relationship with their God to YOU for any reason so get over yourself and move on!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:13 pm

YOU think YOU have some sort of right to question someone else's faith because YOU don't feel they are living in accordance with YOUR view of religion.

I can be a skeptic of and question anything I please to. If you don't like it then you can do whatever.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 am

You don't question, you demand based on YOUR beliefs. I'll call you on it every time and tell you it's none of your damn business.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 am

If Keli and his prostelyzing cohorts keep their religion out of my face, I won't kick the asses of their Gods.

But when they bring them here to a public message board, I will.

And again, you can do whetever.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:22 am

ziggy wrote:If Keli and his prostelyzing cohorts keep their religion out of my face, I won't kick the asses of their Gods.

But when they bring them here to a public message board, I will.

And again, you can do whetever.

Now you see, this is exactly the problem I have with so many atheists and agnostics. As an agnostic, I don't think it's too much to ask for a bit of courtesy and respect regarding my lack of religion.

However, that is a two way street. In return, I do my very best to be respectful of whatever god others do believe in. I see no reason to be so antagonistic towards each other.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:27 am

Were it only "Keli and his prostelyzing cohorts" (whoever his cohorts are) practicing their 1st amendment rights, then I'd say fine, let them practice them and you can practice yours. I'm sure he is more then adequately prepared to handle himself in a religious debate with you Frank and we're I a betting man, I'd say you would be on the opposite end of that verbal ass kicking every time in such an argument.

But that's not the case. You question faith any time it's express or discussed simply because people don't live as YOU think they should and I'm telling you that you're wrong. 75% of Americans who acknowledge Christianity as their core belief are not wrong because they don't conform to the beliefs of Frank Jackson County, WV. Frank Jackson County, WV is wrong and the fact that he thinks EVERYONE should conform to his beliefs or they’re wrong is what makes him a pompous, arrogant ass.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:50 am

I'm sure he is more then adequately prepared to handle himself in a religious debate with you Frank ..............

Then why does he back down every time I challenge him on religion?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:07 am

ziggy wrote:
I'm sure he is more then adequately prepared to handle himself in a religious debate with you Frank ..............

Then why does he back down every time I challenge him on religion?

Perhaps it has something to do with an Einstein quote Bill Sommers was found of quoting.

Something about arguing with idiots and getting down on their level. When I get time I'll find the quote.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am

You question faith any time it's express or discussed simply because people don't live as YOU think they should and I'm telling you that you're wrong.

That's the way evangelical Christians preach it- and Muslims, and too many others- either we share their faith, or we are wrong- in the arms of the devil or headed for hell. My philosophy is to live at let live. Would that all religionists were so tolerant.

But as long as they are pushing their faith as the only "truth", I will likely challenge it.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:14 am

So then tell me Frank, how is me stating a simple fact, 75% of Americans acknowledge christianity as their faith apply to your pathetic rant?

Last edited by Aaron on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next