WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin in a towell. Yes, I'm a PIG!!!

3 posters

Go down

Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! Empty Palin in a towell. Yes, I'm a PIG!!!

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 am

At the GOP convention in St. Paul, Palin was completely unfazed by the boys' club fraternity she had just joined. One night, Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her. After a minute, Palin sailed into the room wearing nothing but a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat with her laconic husband, Todd. "I'll be just a minute," she said.

source

Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! 46059 Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! 46059 Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! 46059 Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! 46059
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! Empty Re: Palin in a towell. Yes, I'm a PIG!!!

Post by sodbuster Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:27 am

What? No pic !!!

I heard that story lasnite on Sirius.

I guess it was criticism but I was not offended.

Why would these guys even publicize such a thing?

Are they Romney backers?

Also they said they couldnt take a chance letting her talk to media because she did not know what countries were in NAFTA and what countries were in Africa.

But heck you can learn that kind of stuff if need be.

And they brought up about the $150K for clothes and makeup and said that was really only part of it and they are still getting bills in and it was much more and all the money spent on Todd, etc.

Cant these guys just let it rest.

The election is over.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Palin in a towell.  Yes, I'm a PIG!!! Empty Re: Palin in a towell. Yes, I'm a PIG!!!

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am

I found it in a link from one of your stories Sherman.

Huffingtonpost, which if I'm not mistaken is a liberal site.

Is that correct.

And I agree, they should let it rest. Unless they have pic's and then I say, let's dive headlong right into this story.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:02 am

Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman. I figure you're allowed to drool a bit.

On Tuesday Katie and I toured a couple of colleges in the northern panhandle. While touring the freshman girls' dorm at Wheeling Jesuit University (Jesuit as in Catholic Church) a girl came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Our tour guide was a male senior and there were two other families with us, including a teenage boy. I figure between her experiences living in a dorm combined with her time on the pageant circuit, having everything covered is probably ample modesty in your own hotel room, with your husband present.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 am

"I found it in a link from one of your stories Sherman"

Well I did not find it there I heard it on the radio.

I guess liberal publications will print that kind of stuff but my point was the original source who leaked it to the press.

I doubt there were any liberal Dems. there so it had to come from an insider.

My guess is Romney backers but obviously it is just a guess.

sodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:12 am

It was two of McCain's aids that met with her. All you had to do was open the link and you would see that.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:21 am

Well obviously they were technically McCaiin people.

I meant they favor Romney over Palin next time.

sodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down