WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can democrats do what is right for the country?

3 posters

Go down

Can democrats do what is right for the country? Empty Can democrats do what is right for the country?

Post by ohio county Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:48 pm

They need to pull together for the good of the country!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15953.html
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Can democrats do what is right for the country? Empty Re: Can democrats do what is right for the country?

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:59 pm

I don't think they can Jimmy, especially in the house where there are ~50 blue dog democrats that could very side with Republicans on many issues.

And even if democrats win Minnesota and the runoff in GA, there are still a handful of Senators who won't jump the the far left of Reid/Pelosi.

I just don't think those on the far left are going to get as much as the liberal agenda passed as they think.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Can democrats do what is right for the country? Empty Re: Can democrats do what is right for the country?

Post by Stephanie Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:19 am

Why don't we just rename the whole county Big Rock Candy Mountain and go around collecting the handouts that will grow on bushes?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 am

Now, the One (you know he's the One because his right hand man is Emmanuel) wants to cut spending the day after he unveils his new $700 billion spending spree. I think Sodluster got a taste of that trickle-down schizophrenia.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 am

Jimmy,

I've been having a helluva week over here. Man I hate buck season. Anyway, thanks for the much needed chuckle!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 am

My pleasure. Now Sodbusser is going to go wild when he sees how Obama has validated the Boosh war whoopers by renominating his Secretary of Defense. Maybe he can talk Boosh into staying on a little longer and showing him the ropes...
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 am

Oh yeah, that really is the icing on the cake isn't it? Kind of takes the wind out of the sails of the Bushwhackers when they attack GWB's handling of Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest of it.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:56 am

Just another example of Obama governing from the center. Hell, there's more 'consertatives' in his adminstration then there are 'liberals' which should really piss off the far left.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down