WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama

2 posters

Go down

Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama Empty Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama

Post by Keli Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:43 am

Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama
Scrappleface ^ | Scott Ott

(2008-01-24) — As the contest for the Democrat presidential nomination sours over racial issues, former President Bill Clinton said today, “I owe it to Martin Luther King to take down Barack Obama by whatever means possible.”

President Clinton, eagerly hoping to return to the White House as First Gent, said “Dr. King envisioned a day when a person would be judged not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.”

“If we don’t work hard to tarnish Obama’s character,” Mr. Clinton said, “then I would be treating him as something less than a full political rival due to the color of skin. Each time Hillary and I sling mud at Barack, or stretch the truth a bit, or take his remarks out of context, it’s a demonstration of the triumph of the Civil Rights movement. He’s getting the same ruthless, negative treatment that we would give to any white candidate.”

The former president added that, “My greatest contribution the Civil Rights movement will come when the first legitimate black presidential candidate falls in battle, crushed by the vicious tactics of a white presidential couple who love African-Americans more than they love themselves.”
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama Empty Re: Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama

Post by Aaron Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:56 am

Link the story Keli.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama Empty Re: Clinton: Dr. King Wants Me to Take Down Obama

Post by Keli Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Aaron wrote:Link the story Keli.

Aaron, do you know how to keep a Democrat occupied?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Keli wrote:
Aaron wrote:Link the story Keli.

Aaron, do you know how to keep a Democrat occupied?

That's what I thought.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down