WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KING OBAMA--the people's choice.

4 posters

Go down

KING OBAMA--the people's choice. Empty KING OBAMA--the people's choice.

Post by Keli Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:53 am

The people said, "Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD. 7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. 8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee. 9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

Reverend Wright prayed, God damn America.” I pray his prayer was not answered yesterday with the election of Barack Obama as the next President of the United States.

Yesterday marked a watershed day spiritually for this nation. For decades now, this country has been operating in rebellion to God and His Truth. We legally slaughter 4,000 babies every day. We have made a mockery of God's Holy Institution of Marriage. God's plan for the family has been decimated.

Out of our rebellion to God, the people have now elected a man to lead this nation who is a staunch supporter of legalized infanticide. Speaking to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund on July 17, 2007, Senator Obama said, "The first thing I'd do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do." President Obama says he will repay the support of those in the baby killing industry by insuring abortion on demand at any stage of the pregnancy, and through executive orders, he will wipe out any progress individual states have made in trying to ban abortions in their state. As President, he will elect judges to the US Supreme Court who will insure Roe vs. Wade is never overturned, as well as activist judges to the Federal Courts who will rule on the side of death in any abortion cases.

President Obama is also a great friend to the homosexual community and will be a champion of their radical agenda on marriage. President Obama will make it easy for gay couples to adopt children. Again, through executive orders he will wipe out any gains made by various states to insure gay marriage will not quickly spread across the nation, and the judges he appoints will help the radical gay agenda to move forward.

Today, the people of Israel should be very concerned. Over these past 60 years, they could always count on the full and total support from the United States government. No longer. It is bad enough we have had numerous Presidents now trying to make peace by giving away part of the land God gave to the children of Israel to those who want to see the Jewish people wiped off the face of the globe. Under President Obama, Israel will no longer have a friend in Washington that they can count on. Sadly for this nation, Genesis 12:3 that promises God will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel is still in effect.
The truly sick fact is this will all be done by a man who will professes to be a Christian. Despite supporting the killing of innocent babies, the agenda and special rights of those who choose to commit acts of homosexuality, and believing the universalistic lie that everyone will get to Heaven regardless what they believe, President Obama proclaims to be a Christian.

This liberal group that President Obama is part of, focuses on a social Gospel, things like world hunger, AIDs in Africa, and climate issues to name a few. These are noble causes Christians need to be involved in, but you can't just ignore issues like abortion and marriage like they don't exist. Most in the Christian left are a byproduct of this seeker/purpose driven/emerging church/liberal mainline denomination generation that lays down the absolutes of the Bible to attract large numbers. It has flourished due to the gutless pastors who refuse to lead and who preach a watered down, feel good, ear tickling message void of hard Truth so that nobody is offended.

Their target will be those who believe, preach, and teach the Bible is God's inspired, inerrant Word, representing Absolute Truth and our final authority in all matters. They will be out to destroy true followers of Jesus Christ. This will come in many forms, such as laws to call the Bible hate speech as other countries have already done. For the first time, real and tangible persecution is going to be felt by those who refuse to compromise the Truth of the Bible and preach the Gospel.

The election of President Barack Obama is going to finally force people to take a stand. You are either a follower of Christ, which means you are also a follower of His Word, or you are not. Jesus said you can't serve two masters. Elijah told the people on Mt. Carmel to CHOOSE who you will serve. May God have mercy on us as we choose to comply with II Chronicles 7:14—as we repent, turn back to God and Biblical Truth and as we help lead the lost to faith in Jesus Christ while taking a bold and visible stand on the social issues of our day.

We are also commanded to pray for those who are in authority (I Timothy 2:1,2). Pray for President Obama that he will repent of his wicked plans and lead this country in paths of righteousness. Although we do not deserve it, may God yet bless America--as America blesses God. Amen.

Pastor Terry Hagedorn
Calvary Baptist Church
Reedsville, WV 26547
304-864-3870
http://www.calvarybaptistchurchwv.com
"Pointing Mountaineers to Mount Calvary"
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

KING OBAMA--the people's choice. Empty Re: KING OBAMA--the people's choice.

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:39 am

As I told Sherman, Terry fear is

False
Evidence that
Appears
Real

Barrack Obama is not the anti-Christ and if the religious right truly thought so, why didn't they turn out and vote for his opponent?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

That is the problem with preachers today, imo.

They want to be politicians more than they want to preach God's word.

They want to rely on the power of legal compulsion more than individual persuasion.

Like the Good Book says, each person must be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Last edited by sodbuster on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left word out)

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:48 am

Terry is just demonstrating why we have a constitutionally mandated separation of Church and State.
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down