WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pedophile or just a child predator?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A pedophile or just a child predator? Empty A pedophile or just a child predator?

Post by SamCogar Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 pm

A New York PTA official and a 13-year-old boy were allegedly caught in the back seat of an SUV behind an elementary school, police said.

Joan Tuckruskye, 44, and the boy were reportedly discovered partially unclothed in the parking lot outside Meadow Elementary School Friday night, according to Nassau County police. She allegedly told officers they were kissing.

Tuckruskye, a vice president with the Parent Teacher Association, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was released without bail.

The boy, whose name was not released because he is a minor, attends the same school where Tuckruskye serves, Newsday reported. Investigators said the boy lied when asked about his age, telling officers he was 18.

Tuckruskye is a mother of three who's in charge of fundraising at the Baldwin Middle School PTA.

Tuckruskye's defense attorney, Brian Griffin, told Newsday that his client "is well-respected and very active in her community. She has never been in trouble nor arrested before."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468566,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

A pedophile or just a child predator? Empty Re: A pedophile or just a child predator?

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 pm

If this were a male adult with a female student, he'd be under the jail.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

A pedophile or just a child predator? Empty Re: A pedophile or just a child predator?

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Aaron wrote:If this were a male adult with a female student, he'd be under the jail.

No, not likely. And we'd probably not even be reading about it- because it would have been ignored and hushed.

How often do we see here, on this forum, something like "A male New York PTA official and a 13-year-old girl were allegedly caught in the back seat of an SUV behind an elementary school, police said."? Never, as I recall. But for more than 6 years Sam and James have been obsessed with "older woman / younger boy" articles here.

That is because the good ole' boys take care of each other. Plus, there is no longer any significant sensationalism (shock effect) created by publicizing adult male / child female relationships. A guy courting an undreage girl just doesn't produce the "he's a slut" shock effect that an adult woman courting an underage boy does.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Not according to Dateline, which does an entrapment show once a month of so.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:57 am

Aaron wrote:Not according to Dateline, which does an entrapment show once a month of so.

Well of course when a national TV network goes out to entrap and report on selected individuals or couples, it will not be so summarily dismissed by the authorities as would the average older adult /younger child encounters not covered by national TV networks.

The lack of reports of older male / younger female encounters mentioned on public forums such as this one is glaring. Again, it's because it's not "nice" for guys to tell on one another. But if there's an occassional opportunity to sensationalize on the female "slut" factor, some guys will take it often. The old sexual double standards are alive and well. Promiscuous guys are still just good ole' boys. Promiscuous women, especially when they chose "underage" lovers, are portrayed as slut whores. And ole' Sam can spot 'em a mile away- or even nearly 500 miles away, in the case at hand.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 am

Ziggy I think you're wrong on this one.

I think it's because as a society we're used to the older man younger woman thing. Somehow it's acceptable for a 50 year old guy to pursue a college student. Let a woman try such a thing.

My exhusband is 10 years older than I am. Nobody, I mean but nobody, batted an eye at that. Loyd is 14 years younger and you wouldn't believe the comments, tension, even for a time shunning we have endured as a result. It isn't that extra four years, I assure you. It's the fact that this woman had the unmitigated gall to get herself involved with a younger man. Obviously there is something wrong with me, or him, or us both.

So while society may disapprove of a 40 y/o man having some sort of "relationship" with a 14 year old girl, it's something they expect, they may even understand it. When a 40 y/o woman gets involved with a 14 y/o boy, she's just some kind of sick freak. That's the double standard.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:41 am

I think a lot of what you say just above is true, Stephanie. And you said a lot of what I did- just in a different way.

But you and Aaron can't both be right.

Aaron said:

But you and Aaron and I all know that usually it just does not happen that way.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 am

I think the women frequently receive harsher sentences. Remember that crazy teacher who had a couple of kids with that teenage boyfriend of hers? He's an adult, she's out of prison, and for how long wasn't she allowed to have any contact with him?

You know, I don't approve of what she did......but when he became an adult and her time was over a judge shouldn't have been able to tell them they couldn't be together.

Man, we live in a very weird world with some very freaky individuals I'd really rather not think about.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:44 am

If a male PTA member were caught with a female 13 year old student, it wouldn't be brushed under the carpet.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm

ziggy wrote:No, not likely. And we'd probably not even be reading about it- because it would have been ignored and hushed.

How often do we see here, on this forum, something like "A male New York PTA official and a 13-year-old girl were allegedly caught in the back seat of an SUV behind an elementary school, police said."? Never, as I recall. But for more than 6 years Sam and James have been obsessed with "older woman / younger boy" articles here.

Well now Zigster, iffen your brain wasn't so screwed up ..... and lacking in critical attributes, ........... then you fingers wouldn't be typing such crapola.

First you tell us the media never prints the "older man / younger female" stories, ....... then you BADMOUTH James and I for never posting such stories to these Forums.

Zig, you really don't have a clue as to how truly disfunctional your mind is, ..... do you?

But now that was a silly question to be asking, ...... of course you wouldn't know, ..... not with a disfunctional mind.

A pedophile or just a child predator? 197570 A pedophile or just a child predator? 197570 A pedophile or just a child predator? 197570

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Either way, Sam, when Aaron wrote:

he was just blowing smoke.

Because, as Stephanie said, when a 40 year old guy has some sort of "relationship" with a young teenage girl, it's something we have come to expect, and so it has little or no shock value- and so we don't usually put 'em "under the jail", nor try to humiliate them as sluts, as we do such female miscreants.

But now if that 40 year old guy has a "relationship" with a young teenage boy, the good ole' boy system is not so forgiving of him, and it's all over the media- though, peculiarily- usually not pointed out on public forums such as this one.

You much prefer to point fingers at what you've called "lessies" and other promiscuous females, and ignore the sexual indescretions of males.

Hmmmmm.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 pm

ziggy wrote:Either way, Sam, when Aaron wrote:

Because, as Stephanie said, when a 40 year old guy has some sort of "relationship" with a young teenage girl, it's something we have come to expect, and so it has little or no shock value- and so we don't usually put 'em "under the jail", nor try to humiliate them as sluts, as we do such female miscreants.

Is that the voice of experience talking?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Is that the voice of experience talking?

Uh, yes. I have almost 7 years experience watching what does and does not come across on these kinds of forums from guys like Sam, and others, and several decades observing what the broader media sensationalizes on. So yeah, I would call that a voice of some experience on what I was saying about some folks' selective indignation, or lack thereof, about certain kinds of adult/child sexual gossip, but while not at other kinds of such similar gossip.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Do you have first hand knowledge of sexual contact between an adult male (over 25) and a teenage girl (16 or younger) in which nothing was done because there was no "shock value"?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 pm

That has nothing to do with the particular kinds of adult/child sexual gossip Sam chooses to obsess about.

To answer your question, it depends on what you mean by "first hand knowledge". I have never personally indulged in nor been charged in connection with adult/child sexual conduct- unless we consider that as such when I married Ms. Ziggy when I was 21 and she was 19. And for 42 years I have paid a heavy penalty for that, too! bounce bounce
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Aaron wrote:Do you have first hand knowledge of sexual contact between an adult male (over 25) and a teenage girl (16 or younger) in which nothing was done because there was no "shock value"?

I did not say "nothing was done". I said that it does not always (nor even usually) result in the male being "under the jail", nor does it get the attention of guys like Sam in the same way that adult female with young teenage- whether with male or female- sexual contact does.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:30 pm

ziggy wrote:
I did not say "nothing was done".

Sure you did. You alluded to it 3 separate times.

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:If this were a male adult with a female student, he'd be under the jail.

No, not likely. And we'd probably not even be reading about it- because it would have been ignored and hushed.

ziggy wrote:I think a lot of what you say just above is true, Stephanie. And you said a lot of what I did- just in a different way.

But you and Aaron can't both be right.

Aaron said:

But you and Aaron and I all know that usually it just does not happen that way.

ziggy wrote:Either way, Sam, when Aaron wrote:

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:35 pm

It is not to do "nothing" to do something other than put someone "under the jail".

Either way, Sam's historical forum obsessions with adult female sexual miscreants with young male teenagers and, to the apparent exclusion of reversed such male miscreants, is telling.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

I never said anything about Sam or anything that Sam said.

I said that if an adult male PTA member had sex with a 13 year old teenager, he would be "under the jail" meaning law enforcement would prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, as they should.

Dateline has done numerous programs based on that scenario of older men trying to hook up with young girls and have arrested grown men not for sleeping with young girls, but for even attempting to do so and I stated that.

And 3 times, you've acted as if it is no big deal that grown men molest teenagers, at one point stating there is "no shock value" in the act thus it was "no big deal."

I disagree. While you might not think it's a big deal this happens, I do. And I would think law enforcement feels the same way and would continue to prosecute these pedophiles to the fullest extent of the law.

I also believe that if the pedophile is a woman, she should be punished to the fullest extent of the law as well thus my initial post which was meant to point out the discrepancy in pedophilia.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Sam is the one who offers it as a big deal if a female does it, but not if a male does it. So take it up with him.

I never said anything about Sam or anything that Sam said.

Sam is the one who started this thread- and who has started similar threads more than once over the years . I am not going to let him off the hook by following you off into the wilderness of some TV show's selective entrapments.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Same posted a story and that's all.

I made the comment and you responded to my comment and have since said numerous times that grown men molesting young girls is no big deal.

You may very well feel that way.

I don't.

As for Sam, he only comment he made on this entire subject was to point point out how you've contradicted yourself.

Seems to me you've got a pretty big hangup on attacking all things Sam.

Why is that?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Here it is, Aaron. If you want to defend it for Sam, then have at it- since he won't defend his own current and historic selective sexual innuendos and gossip, other than to say that I have a "disfunctional mind".

SamCogar wrote:
A New York PTA official and a 13-year-old boy were allegedly caught in the back seat of an SUV behind an elementary school, police said.

Joan Tuckruskye, 44, and the boy were reportedly discovered partially unclothed in the parking lot outside Meadow Elementary School Friday night, according to Nassau County police. She allegedly told officers they were kissing.

Tuckruskye, a vice president with the Parent Teacher Association, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was released without bail.

The boy, whose name was not released because he is a minor, attends the same school where Tuckruskye serves, Newsday reported. Investigators said the boy lied when asked about his age, telling officers he was 18.

Tuckruskye is a mother of three who's in charge of fundraising at the Baldwin Middle School PTA.

Tuckruskye's defense attorney, Brian Griffin, told Newsday that his client "is well-respected and very active in her community. She has never been in trouble nor arrested before."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468566,00.html
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Are you done yet Zigster, ……….. because GEEEZE, ….. I’m beginning to feel like I might be the reincarnated L B J or Richard Nixon.

So, let’s recapitulate just how pissed off you are with me. Pissed off enough to become delusional, to delve out your obsessed retribution for anyone who would dare tell you “just how it is”. Pissed off because “ole' Sam can spot 'em a mile away”, …… and he spotted you real quick like.

To wit:

(If this were a male adult with a female student, he'd be under the jail.) No, not likely. And we'd probably not even be reading about it- because it would have been ignored and hushed.
But for more than 6 years Sam and James have been obsessed with "older woman / younger boy" articles here.

it will not be so summarily dismissed by the authorities as would the average older adult /younger child encounters not covered by national TV networks.
The lack of reports of older male / younger female encounters mentioned on public forums such as this one is glaring. Again, it's because it's not "nice" for guys to tell on one another. But if there's an occassional opportunity to sensationalize on the female "slut" factor, some guys will take it often. The old sexual double standards are alive and well. Promiscuous guys are still just good ole' boys. Promiscuous women, especially when they chose "underage" lovers, are portrayed as slut whores. And ole' Sam can spot 'em a mile away- or even nearly 500 miles away, in the case at hand.

Uh, yes. I have almost 7 years experience watching what does and does not come across on these kinds of forums from guys like Sam,

That has nothing to do with the particular kinds of adult/child sexual gossip Sam chooses to obsess about.

nor does it get the attention of guys like Sam in the same way that

Either way, Sam's historical forum obsessions with

Sam is the one who offers it as a big deal if a female does it, but not if a male does it. So take it up with him.

Sam is the one who started this thread- and who has started similar threads

Here it is, Aaron. If you want to defend it for Sam, then

Zig, me thinks you might have a guilty conscience that has been “haunting you” for quite a few years now ….. and it really pisses you off when I post such news stories ….. because it revives them old memories that you wish the hell that you could erase.

Ya know, Zigster, a rational person who is not bothered with haunting memories of shameful events …….. would not be criticizing the media, police, good ole' boys, etc. for not reporting adult/juvenile sexual contact stories, …….. while at the same time criticizing someone like me because they did report said adult/juvenile sexual contact stories on these Forums.

Criticizing for not reporting such stories, ..... criticizing for reporting such stories.

Haunting memories, ........ glad about the former, .... really pissed about the latter.

Zig, what are those old memories that those kind of stories revive, …… care to tell us.

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:44 pm

I would, Sam, but as you have now told everyone that I have such a "disfunctional mind", it would make such tellings incredibly suspect.

So you just go ahead with the details of your theories of Ziggy's "haunted memories", and I will bow my head in appropriate deference to your psychic psychoanalysis of Ziggy. Your fiction is better than anyone's truth. So 'bring it on'.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 pm

When one of you would like my opinion, just say the word and I'll be happy to give it.

Razz
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next