WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of $ to Dems may hurt Caroline Kennedy's Senate bid

+4
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
ziggy
sodbuster
Keli
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lack of $ to Dems may hurt Caroline Kennedy's Senate bid - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack of $ to Dems may hurt Caroline Kennedy's Senate bid

Post by Stephanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 am

ohio county wrote:Noblesse oblige pure and simple. America's Royalty, humbug. Rum runners, skirt chasers, drunkards, and heroin users. New York deserves her.

You forgot rapists.

Perhaps New York does deserve her, but does the nation? Do the American people really deserve her?

Ziggy,

I tried my darnedest to keep my thoughts about Caroline's appearance to myself. However, when my FIL said he thought she was was "cute", it was just too much to take.

Her mother was beautiful. Her brother was pretty gosh darn hot. Caroline? hmmm.... I don't know much about her. From what I do know she was a good daugther, a good sister, and continues to be a good mother and niece and cousin. I think she's very loyal to her family. That's an admirable quality. It's not enough to make her fit for the Senate.

I'll try to return to keeping my thoughts about her appearance to myself. After all, I've never been a beauty queen either. Smile
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lack of $ to Dems may hurt Caroline Kennedy's Senate bid - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack of $ to Dems may hurt Caroline Kennedy's Senate bid

Post by SamCogar Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Ohio, I thought that was Scotch runners.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Oh yeah, one thing for sure, ..... Caroline K is as good a public speaker as was Gaston C.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2