WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know...like for real..you know...

3 posters

Go down

You know...like for real..you know... Empty You know...like for real..you know...

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 am

Caroline Kennedy tells Daily News: I wouldn't be beholden to anybody

BY KENNETH LOVETT
DAILY NEWS ALBANY BUREAU CHIEF

Senate hopeful Caroline Kennedy speaks to the Daily News Saturday morning.

A defiant Caroline Kennedy says she "wouldn't be beholden to anybody" - including Mayor Bloomberg - if she's picked to become New York's next U.S. senator.

"I'm really coming into this as somebody who isn't, you know, part of the system, who obviously, you know, stands for the values of, you know, the Democratic Party," Kennedy told the Daily News Saturday during a wide-ranging interview.

"I know how important it is to, you know, to be my own person. And, you know, and that would be obviously true with my relationship with the mayor."

So, you know...for sure...you know...Caroline would be like the best for Senate seat...you know...for real! (Kind of lacks the Kennedy oral-finesse...maybe she is Peter Lawford's daughter and not a Kennedy either? Who knows--with that whorehouse they called Camelot...you know!?)
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

You know...like for real..you know... Empty Re: You know...like for real..you know...

Post by Keli Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:42 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4015918/Caroline-Kennedy-repeats-you-know-142-times-in-interview.html

Perhaps most damaging of all was her repeated use of the phrase "you know", which she uttered 142 times and was left in the transcript when it appeared in print.

You know...that cannot be good...you know?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

You know...like for real..you know... Empty Re: You know...like for real..you know...

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 pm

You know, it was probably, you know, that silver spoon, you know, tripping up her, uh...you know, tongue.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Stephanie wrote:You know, it was probably, you know, that silver spoon, you know, tripping up her, uh...you know, tongue.

Like really...you know. 142 TIMES!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Like really, you know, it's a really huge spoon, you know.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down