WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the fat lady to start warming up!

+3
ziggy
Keli
bmd
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tell the fat lady to start warming up! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the fat lady to start warming up!

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:06 pm

By using your own BMD?

I ask you a specific question.

Answer it!
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Tell the fat lady to start warming up! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the fat lady to start warming up!

Post by bmd Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 am

MN-Senate: Coleman Contests!

And so completes former Senator Coleman's cynical, and hypocritical, flip-flop on the issues of a recount and court challenges. NOW he wants to drag things out in the hope that he will find a court that is more sympathetic to his bid for re-election than were the voters of Minnesota. But, when the count was in his favor, his tune was quite a bit different.

Funny thing, as much as a certain name-caller on this board likes to rant and rave about "resolving this issue in a manner it should be", I have yet to see where such waffling has been addressed. That, after-all, is the point of my posts (as much as our favorite little name-caller would like to think otherwise).
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 am

I see you still can't answer questions. The point of your post is that you have different standards for democrats and republicans.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3