WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rescued" banks hiring foreign workers?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Rescued" banks hiring foreign workers? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rescued" banks hiring foreign workers?

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm

I don't suppose you would have a link to any of these credentialed people, would you?

The only reason I ask is because I looked and while I found plenty who said it would create jobs, they didn't explain how it would create jobs.

On the other hand, I found plenty who've explained how it doesn't.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

"Rescued" banks hiring foreign workers? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rescued" banks hiring foreign workers?

Post by Stephanie Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Sherm,

What good are those jobs being created if the jobs are in India or if the people filling those jobs are from Mexico? What good does that do for AMERICANS? The experts are telling you what generate more power and wealth for them, not us.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:41 pm

sodbuster wrote:It is because I do believe it will create jobs.

But it is just like global warming.

I am no expert in my own right.

I just more or less support what the people with credentials say.

I thought about this coming back to my room Sodbuster. With GW, you may very well find that a majority of scientist believe it is in some way, shape or form manmade.

The same cannot be said for this stimulus package and job creation by economist. While you might find a small percentage who believe it will create jobs and a few more who don't think it will create jobs but by providing money to the states, they can help save some jobs, the majority of economist does not believe this bill will create jobs.

It just seems to me that you "support what the people with credentials say" when their political thinking mirror's yours.

Am I wrong?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2