WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is ….

3 posters

Go down

And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is …. Empty And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is ….

Post by SamCogar Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm

A woman from Texas has reportedly undergone nine breast enlargement operations to become the proud owner of the world's largest breasts — size 38KKK.

American doctors had refused to carry out any more operations on Sheyla Hershey, 28, when her breasts were a staggering 34FFF, but that didn't stop her from going under the knife for the record breaking surgery.

"To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about," the Houston-resident said.

Still determined to increase her bustline, Hershey jetted off to Brazil where there are no limits on the size of implants.

The surgery required a full gallon of silicone.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488384,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is …. Empty Re: And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is ….

Post by ohio county Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 pm

With a little assistance, Miss Hershey can sit up for short periods of time.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is …. Empty Re: And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is ….

Post by Aaron Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm

I think she's going to find out gravity's a real bitch.

And this year’s WINNER of the ‘Miss Holstein’ award is …. Amd_sheylahershey_1
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Ohio, that made me think of that "stripper" with great big one like that.

Her total "act" consisted of ...... crawling out onto the stage ........ and then trying to "stand up".

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down