WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender-based abortions

+3
SamCogar
Stephanie
SheikBen
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gender-based abortions - Page 2 Empty Re: Gender-based abortions

Post by SamCogar Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Aaron wrote:Perhaps the reason so many of our grandparents and previous generations had so many children had less to do with religious convictions and more to do with the fact that the most reliable method of birth control was "jerken and squirten."

Very few females or wives worked outside their home life.

Children did not cost too much to be born and raised.

Children were required to help the family survive.

A large family was somewhat of a "status" symbol.

And there wasn't as many monogamous marriages as a lot of people think there were. And the same goes for today.

Only the mothers know ..... but sometimes they are not really sure.

Mommy's baby, ...... Daddy's maybe

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Holy crap!

You sound like my old attorney friend, Joe! We had been friends for several years and he was my divorce attorney. He told me, "The father never really knows for sure."

This coming from a man with two children with his wife and two children the result of extra-marital affairs. His son looks so much like him you could pick them out in a crowd of thousands. His "legitmate" daughter looks just like her mother. Although she may not look like her father, she acts just like him.

We had been friends and I had heard rumors but never asked him nor did I repeat them. However, during the course of the divorce my ex began making nasty comments about how Joe was being "paid" for his legal services. When I told Joe about all of the accusations he was making he told me about the two different women he was paying child support to.

I like Joe, but I don't know why his wife puts up with him.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:03 am

Stephanie wrote:Holy crap!

You sound like my old attorney friend, Joe! We had been friends for several years and he was my divorce attorney. He told me, "The father never really knows for sure."

This coming from a man with two children with his wife and two children the result of extra-marital affairs.

Steph, I call that “The Bluebird Syndrome”.

I made that up from a “study of Bluebirds” I once read. It seems this scientist was conducting a study on the mating habits of Bluebirds in his neighborhood. He started early in the Spring and caught, photographed, identified and took DNA samples from all the males. Then he carefully watched and recorded the female Bluebird’s actions as they sought out the most desirable male of their choosing.

Of course, the females were all after the most desirable male of their choosing, but as soon as that male made his choice of his most desirable of the females to partner with in building a nest, the remaining females turned their attention to the next most desirable male. And so on until all the Bluebirds had partnered up and were building their nest and the female was laying her eggs.

Now once the eggs started hatching that fellow slipped around to each nest and took DNA samples from all the baby Bluebirds and then ran a profile on the whole shebang. And guess what he discovered? YUP, you are right.

Those DNA results proved that the fathers of the majority of the chicks in all those nests of baby Bluebirds was none other than those “most desirable males” that each of the females were chasing after at the very start of the breeding season.

And if one does an in-depth study of the copulating habits of the human female they will find it closely resembles The Bluebird Syndrome.

And of course, the human male is hardly any different than the male Bluebirds. Many will “seize the opportunity” to copulate with a desirable female just about any time said “opportunity” arises.

Gender-based abortions - Page 2 197570 Gender-based abortions - Page 2 197570 Gender-based abortions - Page 2 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sat May 16, 2009 10:08 am

What Terry is trying to tell me is that the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope are using fear and humiliation etc to prevent the use of birth control by Catholics. I disagree. I don't think even the most devout Catholic fears the Pope or the Church itself. They no longer fear the loss of heaven and/or dread the pains of hell because no matter what Terry says, the Catholic Church of the 21st century has changed with the times, as the new Act of Contrition itself demonstrates.

AMERICAN Catholics may be like that.

It is not like that among the largest, fastest growing group of Catholics - the Latin Americans.

In Mexico and parts south, Roman Catholics are very serious.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat May 16, 2009 10:37 am

Did you miss our discussion of Brazil?

I disagree with your premise that Latin Americans fear the Pope, or whatever. Some change had been going on for a couple of decades, but Pope John Paul changed everything, Terry. He wasn't threatening or frightening in any way. He was the Pope that traveled to the other side of the globe to forgive and embrace his would-be assassin.

I don't see Benedict as all that different, but I don't pay much attention to him either. However, I don't think Benedict can unring the bell. Roman Catholicism has become a kinder, gentler religion.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2