WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work

5 posters

Go down

Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work Empty Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work

Post by ohio county Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/04/AR2009050403743.html?hpid=topnews

Bobby Murtha scores $4 million earmark from uncle John. Taxpayers? What taxpayers? I don't see no stinking taxpayers...
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work Empty Re: Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work

Post by ziggy Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

Speaking of ethics:

"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." - John De Armond
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work Empty Re: Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work

Post by SamCogar Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 am

"You know your country is dying

when the majority really doesn't gives a shit

what you do."

Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work 197570 Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work 197570 Most Ethical Congress Pretends Not To See Murtha at Work 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 am

The US is not dying, it is dead. We are not the nation founded in 1776. We haven't been for nearly 100 years. We have become the very thing our founders fought against.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Does it come as a surprise to anyone that Barney Frank, (D)egenerate, is morally repugnant?

Having mucked up banking and securities trading, he has set his sights upon on-line gambling. The poor, weak, and preyed-upon breathe a collective sigh of relief as they edge closer to pissing away their last dimes.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/06/gambling-barney-frank-markets-equities-online.html
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed May 06, 2009 8:53 pm

I simply cannot comment on Barney Frank. I can't do it without unleashing a stream of obscenities that will undoubtedly lower everyone's opinion of me.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down