WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam

2 posters

Go down

Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam Empty Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam

Post by Keli Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 am

Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam
WCBS ^ | June 2, 2009 | Jennifer McLogan

The weapon wasn't loaded, but the desperate thief didn't know, as security cameras rolled, catching every second of the incredible crime.

"He tell me, 'give me your money.' I say 'hold on, drop weapon get down,'" Sohail said.

The would-be thief suddenly surrendered, got down on his knees, blubbering and sobbing like a baby.

"He was begging, crying 'I'm sorry. I have no money, no food, no job. My family's hungry,'" Sohail said. "He's really crying, 'please don't call police.'"

Sohail has a soft heart for a man down on his luck and he'd struggled in the past, too. So he struck a deal with the crying crook. He told him to promise he'd never rob anyone again.

With that, Sohail pulled $40 out of his cash register and threw it at the thief.

And then something even more remarkable happened.

"He said he wanted to convert to Islam, that he wanted to be Muslim like me," Sohail said, pointing to the video. "See? He is raising hand here, and taking oath."

They shook hands on the oath.

(Excerpt) Read more at wcbstv.com ...

AND, I bet if the guy not only converts but also promises to shoot a recruiter, he gets all the fudgsicles he can carry.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam Empty Re: Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam

Post by SamCogar Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 am

If I had attempted such a devious deed that resulted in me looking at the business end of a double-barrel shotgun, ..... me thinks I'd might be begging for mercy also ..... and promising the holder of said anything he requested.

Did I ever tell you about the friend who was hitch-hiking, was picked up by a good looking redhead in a convertible, who drove to a shady lane, pulled out a snub-nosed 22 cal. pistol, placed the muzzle against his forehead, and said: "Do a Monica on me".

I ask him, "Well, did you"?

His reply, ......... pointing to his forehead, ....... "Ya don't see a hole there, do ya"?

Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam 46059 Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam 46059 Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam 46059 Foiled Robber Begs For Mercy, Asks To Join Islam 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down