WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope is what we hope for--hopefully!

2 posters

Go down

Hope is what we hope for--hopefully! Empty Hope is what we hope for--hopefully!

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 am

Hope is winning the day! Against what some have hoped for, this campaign is proving that if we have hope—real hope, deep hope, then our hopes can be realized—and not just hoped for!

We do not need to be held captive to the hopeless hope mongers. Despite the hopelessness of the hopeless, hope springs eternal. From Maine to Miami to Minneapolis to Marin County California, hope is being hoped for by those whose hope has been hopeless. Hope is not just for Christians or Moslems, whites or blacks--but, hope is black and white; and, if you can hope, then you can have hope! That's our hope!

Hope IS audacious! But, I am here to tell you that we can have hope and hope can have us—if we just have hope. “Hope maketh not ashamed” is what the Good Book says and you can have hope that what the Good Book says, the Good Book means. Yes, we can have hope no matter how hopeless a situation has become—there is always hope: if we don’t give up on hope or allow those who would rob us of our hope to steal our hope. We can have hope! YES, we can!

It is time for a change! Real cahnge is what we hope for--and we know that if we can hope then we can hope that it will be done. At least, that is our hope--our real hope!

It is always time for hope! So, it is our hope that we can change from hopelessness to hopefulness! Even when it is not time for hope, we can always have hope that hope will come to us—if we can just believe in hope.

And, if you will join me then my hope is that we can make real hope—real change, then we can dash the nope-hopes of the hopelessness mongers—and we can become agents of change—real change: hope for the hopeless!

It is time for us to realize our hopes. The time is now for hope! At least, that is our hope—and, if we can hope, then hope is possible!

We encourage all those who want hope to have hope to join this campaign and vote for this hope monger! So, if you have hope enough to hope against hopelessness, then it is our hope that you will join us.

Have hope that you can hope! Good night and God bless you with hope—that’s our hope, our only hope!
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Hope is what we hope for--hopefully! Empty Re: Hope is what we hope for--hopefully!

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:08 am

Hope is what we hope for--hopefully! 220px-Hope_Lange
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Hope is what we hope for--hopefully! Empty Re: Hope is what we hope for--hopefully!

Post by Cato Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:24 pm

I hope that we return to the consitutional republic and to the principles our founders fought for. I hope our children can find it in their hearts to forgive us for the mess we have made in this nation, for the freedoms we have eliminated, and for the economic security we have squandered for the sake of votes.

Finally, I hope people someday wise up and realize government has never been the solution, it has always been the problem. I hope someday people realize the no politician can ever be trusted with great amounts of power. They will alsways want more and do about anything to get it.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down