WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate speech?

2 posters

Go down

Hate speech? Empty Hate speech?

Post by Keli Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 am

Should falsely claiming that someone is a racist be hate speech?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Hate speech? Empty Re: Hate speech?

Post by Cato Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:34 am

Hate speech NO. Hate speech is nothing more than the lefties attempting to silence opposing views and the parasitic politicians buying votes appeasing a minority of people. The Homosexual movement is a find example of that as is alot what we see coming from the black leadership. IMHO any person that supports hate speech legislation is unfit to live in the nation.

However, it is defamation of charactor.

Cato

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Cato wrote:Hate speech NO. Hate speech is nothing more than the lefties attempting to silence opposing views and the parasitic politicians buying votes appeasing a minority of people. The Homosexual movement is a find example of that as is alot what we see coming from the black leadership. IMHO any person that supports hate speech legislation is unfit to live in the nation.

Cato

Cato

What if you called him a racist because he is a "whitey?"
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:Hate speech NO. Hate speech is nothing more than the lefties attempting to silence opposing views and the parasitic politicians buying votes appeasing a minority of people. The Homosexual movement is a find example of that as is alot what we see coming from the black leadership. IMHO any person that supports hate speech legislation is unfit to live in the nation.

Cato

Cato

What if you called him a racist because he is a "whitey?"

Its still not "Hate Speech" as the bedwetting leftists want to define it. However, it "hateful" speech. If one get punched in the mouth because of it, well, thats between him and I. The liberals, leftists want the government to do everything for them, including protect their precious little ears from things they don't want to hear. I am waiting for the day that the liberals demand the government breathe for them.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down