WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO2 irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist

2 posters

Go down

CO2 irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist Empty CO2 irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist

Post by SamCogar Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 am

Carbon Dioxide irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist

Click this url, it is a good but short read.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7715-Portland-Civil-Rights-Examiner~y2009m8d18-Carbon-Dioxide-irrelevant-in-climate-debate-says-MIT-Scientist

(exerted from article)

the UN and everyone else which state that more radiation should be held within Earth’s system, thereby causing warming of the climate. More simply put, the UN results illogically predict that as the oceans got warmer, the earth would simply hold more heat. The UN explains that it is CO2 which is holding this extra energy. This theory is not supportable by the simple fact that CO2 cannot hold that much heat, it is a very poor greenhouse gas compared with water. If anything, more clouds -water vapor- would conceivably hold the extra heat, but the corresponding rise in global temperatures this would cause have not been observed. This leaves only one conclusion, the Earth is radiating the extra heat into space, and this is supported by the data.

The ERBE results, which are factual data from real measurements made by satellite, show the exact opposite result from the UN/IPCC Projections (computer models which are not real data). As seas warm on earth, the earth releases more heat into space and the satellite results prove it.

All of this data leads to the conclusion that the UN/IPCC models are not only wrong, they are so far off the mark as to be laughable. The satellite and bathythermograph data clearly do not match the IPCC theory, which means that the theory is incorrect.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

CO2 irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist Empty Re: CO2 irrelevant in climate debate says MIT Scientist

Post by Stephanie Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 am

It's like we've got a bunch of very powerful Chicken Littles running around screaming, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

When I was a kid we were told the earth was cooling....remember that? I'm sure nearly everyone remembers that. Most of you gents are a little older than me so if I was 10 or 12 you were in your 20's.

btw.......the 2009 edition of the Farmer's Almanac had a very interesting and informative article on "global warming."
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down