WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman

4 posters

Go down

Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman Empty Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman

Post by ohio county Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 pm

http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?docID=news-000003194205&referrer=js

In an obvious oversight, ethically-challenged Ways and Means Chairman Charles Rangel finds $500,000 in assets he "forgot" to list in previous reports.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman Empty Re: Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman

Post by Cato Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Ethics means absolutley nothing to these people.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman Empty Re: Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman

Post by SamCogar Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

Why should it, ...... they are the Untouchables.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Yano, in India "Untouchable" has an entirely different meaning. I think the Indian version suits these creeps pretty darn well.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 am

OOPS, I'll hafta post an update to Ohio's lead post.

Tax Man Rangel Forgets to Pay His Own

Embattled Rep. Charles Rangel, who is now under more scrutiny for failing to disclose his personal assets, also somehow forgot to pay taxes on two plots of land he has in New Jersey, records show.

The House Ethics Committee is probing allegations he failed to reveal personal assets totaling as much as $780,000, records released yesterday show.

An amended report to his 2007 Congressional disclosure form indicates that Rangel's assets include a checking account with a balance between $250,000 and $500,000.

Rangel also didn't confess up to at least five other investments. One of those, with the ING Principal Protection Fund, was valued at between $50,000 and $100,000, the New York Post reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32578613

GEEEZE, I member once having a checking account with a balance of $500,000 that I had forgotten about. lol!

Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948 Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948 Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948 Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948 Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948 Most Ethical Ways and Means Chairman 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down