WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary

4 posters

Go down

Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary Empty Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary

Post by ohio county Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (d-umbass) hotly questioned Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson until he informed her he was Ben Bernanke.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080117/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_usa_fed_bernanke_paulson

Nevermind.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary Empty Re: Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary

Post by Stephanie Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:38 pm

We are in such trouble.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary Empty Re: Congresswoman mistakes Fed Chairman for Treasury Secretary

Post by SamCogar Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 am

Cheer up, .......... Congress will pass some new Laws to keep us out of trouble. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 am

So what's the industry in Balise???
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:50 am

Aaron wrote:So what's the industry in Balise???

Aaron I think you are talking to me and asking about Belize, right?

Belize is heavy on tourism meaning my chef husband should have no problem securing work in his field there.

The weather is good and they speak English plus they have lovely beaches. There is a bright side.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:02 am

Stephanie wrote:
Aaron wrote:So what's the industry in Balise???

Aaron I think you are talking to me and asking about Belize, right?

Belize is heavy on tourism meaning my chef husband should have no problem securing work in his field there.

The weather is good and they speak English plus they have lovely beaches. There is a bright side.

No, I was talking about me. I got to find a floor manager job and I prefer heavily automated manufacturing as working with people, who are idiots in general and don't want to work but love getting paid isn't exactly my cup of tea.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:05 am

Posted on wrong thread.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 am

Domestic industry is limited, constrained by relatively high-cost labour and energy and a small domestic market. The United States Embassy in Belize City knows of some 185 United States companies that have operations in Belize, including MCI, Duke Energy International, Archer Daniels Midland, Texaco, and Esso. Tourism attracts the most foreign direct investment although significant U.S. investment also is found in the energy, telecommunications, and agricultural sectors.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down