WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont worry. The Decider is on top of things..

5 posters

Go down

Dont worry.  The Decider is on top of things.. Empty Dont worry. The Decider is on top of things..

Post by shermangeneral Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:34 pm

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080217/D8US597G0.html

Well I am sure old GW is right there following events as they unfold.

Staring starry-eyed into Putin's soul no doubt.

I just wish we could move the election up to about June.

I dread the thoughts of this bunch getting us embroiled in another mess.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Dont worry.  The Decider is on top of things.. Empty Re: Dont worry. The Decider is on top of things..

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:02 pm

What does Putin have to do with this and how is GWB getting the US embroiled?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Dont worry.  The Decider is on top of things.. Empty Re: Dont worry. The Decider is on top of things..

Post by SamCogar Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:05 am

shermangeneral wrote:Well I am sure old GW is right there following events as they unfold.

Well now, I'd sure like to be able to "follow these events":

February 14, 2008
Police believe trooper death was suicide

A West Virginia State Police corporal was found dead Tuesday in an apparent suicide, shortly after his gun and badge were taken and he was notified that he was the subject of an internal investigation.

Cpl. V.J. Gall, 46, was found dead of a gunshot wound on the back porch of his home, said Joe Thornton, spokesman for the state Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety.

Gall was relieved of duty at about 6 p.m. Tuesday and told he would be placed on administrative leave on Wednesday, Thornton said.

After Gall was notified of the internal investigation, "his service revolver and badge were taken," Thornton said. "Not a whole lot occurred after that. Apparently he left."

Troopers at the detachment were soon called out on an unrelated incident, Thornton said.

After responding to the call, troopers returned to their detachment and discovered that Gall was not there. They then went to Gall's house.

"The door was unlocked, they knocked and there was no response," Thornton said. The troopers then found Gall on the back porch.

Gall is the second State Police officer to commit an apparent suicide in the past year. Marlo Gonzales, a 13-year veteran of the force, shot himself in July with his service weapon inside his police cruiser while outside his father-in-law's house, police said.

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/200802130783

But I'm sure that will be the last we ever hear about it because that internal investigation will be terminated and no one will ever know what it was about.

Now that's what I call "Putin things in order", ...... in order the truth is never known.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Well Sam am I misreading you or do you take pleasure in seeing reports that two troopers have committed suicide.?

So much so that you feel compelled to post it here in a forum dealing with a totally unrelated topic.?

I suspect that you knew neither of them, nor anything about their circumstances.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Sherm,

Rather than slinging arrows at Sam, why don't you answer Aaron's question. While you're at it, why don't you address Sam's concern, that this "internal investigation" will result in nothing but the dirt being swept under the rug?

I'm not happy either of these men took their own lives, but I am relieved that two obviously unstable individuals are no longer in positions of authority. I'd also like to know why those in law enforcement shouldn't be scrutinized by the public. I'll be happy to begin a new thread if you like.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Stephanie wrote:Sherm,

Rather than slinging arrows at Sam, why don't you answer Aaron's question. While you're at it, why don't you address Sam's concern, that this "internal investigation" will result in nothing but the dirt being swept under the rug?

I'm not happy either of these men took their own lives, but I am relieved that two obviously unstable individuals are no longer in positions of authority. I'd also like to know why those in law enforcement shouldn't be scrutinized by the public. I'll be happy to begin a new thread if you like.

Stephanie, I agree that Aaron's question is point on to Sherm's post. And if Aaron had not asked it, I would have. It is an obvious question.

But it was Sam, not Sherm, who hi-jacked the original thread post. Sam constantly tries to bust Sherm over his career as a state police officer- even on posts totally unrelated to same. Had it been anyone else's same new thread, Sam would not have replied as he did. And so Sherm's reply to Sam- but which you call "slinging arrows"- is not out of order. It is Sam who is habitually slinging arrows at Sherm and other past and present public employees.

No one is suggesting that people in law enforcement should not be scrutinized by the public. Indeed, I don't think anyone expects otherwise- especially Sherm, who has lived that scrutiny every day since the day he chose a law enforcement career- and despite having moved on from that successful career more than 15 years ago, continues to endure that scrutiny, especially here.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 am

shermangeneral wrote:Well Sam am I misreading you or do you take pleasure in seeing reports that two troopers have committed suicide.?

So much so that you feel compelled to post it here in a forum dealing with a totally unrelated topic.?

I suspect that you knew neither of them, nor anything about their circumstances.

Sherman, I sure as hell know more about them troopers than you do about ......

"Staring starry-eyed into Putin's soul."

Shermmy, do you know Putin ........ or anything about his circumstances?

Hell no you don't.

But you sure know about State Police employees ....... and don't attempt to plead ignorance ......... because that will only prove your collusion in "cover-ups".

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:00 am

ziggy wrote:
Stephanie, I agree that Aaron's question is point on to Sherm's post. And if Aaron had not asked it, I would have. It is an obvious question.

Yeah, ..... sure you would have, ............ HORSEFEATHERS.

ziggy wrote: But it was Sam, not Sherm, who hi-jacked the original thread post. Sam constantly tries to bust Sherm over his career as a state police officer- even on posts totally unrelated to same. Had it been anyone else's same new thread, Sam would not have replied as he did. And so Sherm's reply to Sam- but which you call "slinging arrows"- is not out of order. It is Sam who is habitually slinging arrows at Sherm and other past and present public employees.

YADA, ...... YADA, ....... YADA

Zigster, ...... Sam did not "hi-jack" Sherm's original thread post. My reply was "right on topic" in response to what Sherman posted.

And "YES" I constantly "bust Sherm's arse" for such deviousness because our Courts and State Police should be held to the highest accountability for their actions ..... and if their personal honesty and integrity are in "question" ........ then their actions as "public servants" as Officers of the Courts are also in "question".

And Zig, don't be telling everyone that I WOULD NOT jump your arse when or if you post similar "trash".

Ziggy, the sole intent of Sherman's post was to "badmouth" President Bush by "inferring" he is an evil person who is siding with Putin against Kosovo ever becoming a republic - an independent, democratic and sovereign state.

Ziggy, it is no fault of mine that your naiveness and ignorance prohibits you from seeing the "false picture" Sherman was "painting" via his original post. Here, read Sherm's post again.

shermangeneral wrote:
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) - Kosovo declared itself a nation on Sunday, mounting a historic bid to become an "independent and democratic state" backed by the U.S. and key European allies but bitterly contested by Serbia and Russia.

"Kosovo is a republic - an independent, democratic and sovereign state," parliament speaker Jakup Krasniqi said as the chamber burst into applause. Krasniqi, Prime Minister Hashim Thaci and President Fatmir Sejdiu signed the declaration, which was scripted on parchment.

Across the capital, Pristina, revelers danced in the streets, fired guns into the air and waved red and black Albanian flags in jubilation at the birth of the world's newest country.

Serbian President Boris Tadic immediately rejected the independence bid, saying his country will never accept Kosovo's "unilateral and illegal"

Sunday's declaration was carefully orchestrated with the U.S. and key European powers, and Kosovo was counting on swift international recognition that could come as early as Monday, when EU foreign ministers meet in Brussels, Belgium.

"From today onwards, Kosovo is proud, independent and free," said Thaci, a former leader of the Kosovo Liberation Army, which battled Serbian troops in a 1998-99 separatist war that claimed 10,000 lives. "We never lost faith in the dream that one day we would stand among the free nations of the world, and today we do."

"Our hopes have never been higher," he told the assembly. "Dreams are infinite, our challenges loom large, but nothing can deter us from moving forward to the greatness that history has reserved for us."

Thaci pledged that the new nation would be "a democratic, multiethnic state" - an attempt to reach out to Serbs who consider Kosovo the cradle of their medieval culture and religion.

But he also had stern words for the Serbian government, which last week declared secession illegal and invalid, saying in the Serbian language: "Kosovo will never be ruled by Belgrade again."

Reacting to the declaration, Serbian President Tadic urged international organizations "to immediately annul this act, which violates the basic principles of international law."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080217/D8US597G0.html

Well I am sure old GW is right there following events as they unfold.

Ziggy, did you see any mention of GW or Putin in Sherm's cited article. HELL NO YOU DIDN'T.

Zigstern, did Sherman personally mention that the US is already embroiled in that “Kosovo mess” or that it was Democrat Clinton who was responsible? To wit:

Two notable military events occurred during Clinton's second term. The first was Operation Desert Fox, a bombing campaign designed to weaken Saddam Hussein's grip on power over Iraq, … The second was Operation Allied Force, a 1999 NATO bombing campaign against the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

HELL NO SHERMAN DIDN’T MENTION THAT, ….. did he Ziggy baby.

Zig, did Sherman personally mention anything about Kosovo being an independent, democratic and sovereign state? HELL NO HE DIDN'T.

Zigster, wasn't everything that Sherman personally mentioned negative, derogatory and badmouthing of President Bush? HELL YES IT WAS.

Ziggy, if everything Sherman personally stated was such, ……. then that had to be his sole purpose for posting said, right? YOU BET YOUR SWEET ARSE IT WAS.

So Ziggy baby, ……. did Sam “hi-jack” Sherman’s post in an attempt to “change the subject”? HELL NO ……. Sam didn’t, ……. Sam's post was “right on topic”.

And the topic was, ……… “misinformation, smokescreens and cover-ups”. And Ziggy, your statement confirms that to be “the truth”. Why else would you state, “It is an obvious question.”, in reference Aarons question?

DUH, …… because Shermmy “smokescreened” you and you had no frigging idea of what his “topic” was. GEEEZUS, you couldn't "see it" ..... because the "smoke" was in your eyes. Razz Razz Razz

ziggy wrote: No one is suggesting that people in law enforcement should not be scrutinized by the public. Indeed, I don't think anyone expects otherwise- especially Sherm, ......

Zig, ..... the hell you say. Sherman expects otherwise ..... and gets highly PO'ed and defensive at anyone, especially me, that criticizes the conduct and actions of Law Enforcement and the Courts.

Sherman keeps "blowing out smokescreens" to distort thoughts and opinions ...... but I keep pointing out and reminding him of his hidden agenda, ..... just like I did in my reply to his initial post herein this thread.

cheers

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:01 am

SamCogar wrote:Sherman keeps "blowing out smokescreens" to distort thoughts and opinions ...... but I keep pointing out and reminding him of his hidden agenda, .....

A what is that "hidden agenda", oh great Soothsayer Sam?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 am

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Yeah, ..... sure you would have, ............ HORSEFEATHERS.

(SamCogar)- Ziggy, did you see any mention of GW or Putin in Sherm's cited article. HELL NO YOU DIDN'T.

So then why wasn't Aaron's question about what it had to do with Putin or Bush an obvious question?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:44 am

SamCogar wrote:
shermangeneral wrote:Well Sam am I misreading you or do you take pleasure in seeing reports that two troopers have committed suicide.?

Sherman, I sure as hell know more about them troopers than you do about ......

"Staring starry-eyed into Putin's soul."

Shermmy, do you know Putin ........ or anything about his circumstances?

Hell no you don't.

Sherm wasn't claiming to know anything about Putin, Sam. It was Bush who said that he had stared into Putin's soul. Remember?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:59 am

ziggy wrote:
SamCogar wrote:Sherman keeps "blowing out smokescreens" to distort thoughts and opinions ...... but I keep pointing out and reminding him of his hidden agenda, .....

A what is that "hidden agenda", oh great Soothsayer Sam?

GEEEEEEEEEEEZUS, Ziggy, ....... it is truly worse than I could have ever imagined.

SamCogar wrote:
Ziggy, the sole intent of Sherman's post was to "badmouth" President Bush by "inferring" he is an evil person who is siding with Putin against Kosovo ever becoming a republic - an independent, democratic and sovereign state.

Ziggy, it is no fault of mine that your naiveness and ignorance prohibits you from seeing the "false picture" Sherman was "painting" via his original post

Zigster, if you had to post your above question AFTER I had already explained that to you, ........ I fear there is really no hope for your improvement. Sad Sad Sad

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:18 am

ziggy wrote:
So then why wasn't Aaron's question about what it had to do with Putin or Bush an obvious question?

Well "DUH", ...... it was, ......... to you, ........ but only after Aaron pointed it out.

But if Aaron hadn't done so ........ you would never have never "seen it" or mentioned it. Zig, you would have forever been "lost" in Shermmy's smokescreen a thinking bad thoughts about Bush. Razz Razz Razz

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:30 am

ziggy wrote:
SamCogar wrote:

(statement #1) Sherman, I sure as hell know more about them troopers than you do about ......

(continuation of statement #1) "Staring starry-eyed into Putin's soul."

(question #1) Shermmy, do you know Putin ........ or anything about his circumstances?

(statement #2 pre-answer for question #1) Hell no you don't.

Sherm wasn't claiming to know anything about Putin, Sam.

No shidt Ziggy, ....... did you figure that out after I done told Sherm that he didn't ......... or what? Razz Razz Razz

ziggy wrote:It was Bush who said that he had stared into Putin's soul. Remember?

But it was Sherman who said Bush was "Staring starry-eyed ", ....... don't you remember Zigster.

Ziggy, why is it you "think n' believe" that Sherman knows more about "Bush staring starry-eyed" .......... than I know about the mindset and actions of Sherman and other State Troopers?

HUH, ..... HUH, ...... HUH, ....... tell me that big boy.

Zigster, it might help you figure out what the hell you are talking about if you would quit COMBINING parts n' pieces of two unrelated statements together as you did in your above critique.

But then, if you ceased doing said, ....... your CYA options would decrease accordingly. geek geek geek

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:45 pm

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:

(Ziggy)- A what is that "hidden agenda", oh great Soothsayer Sam?

GEEEEEEEEEEEZUS, Ziggy, ....... it is truly worse than I could have ever imagined.

SamCogar wrote:

Well hell, Sam. That's no "hidden agenda". Ole' Sherm has been an unabashed Bush basher for years. You just now discoverin' that?

And I bet you'll discover gravity just any day now, too.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 am

ziggy wrote:
Well hell, Sam. That's no "hidden agenda". Ole' Sherm has been an unabashed Bush basher for years. You just now discoverin' that?

And I bet you'll discover gravity just any day now, too

Well Zigster, if you had known what a "hidden agenda" meant, ....... you wouldn't have asked your silly arsed question.

And Zigster, if you had bothered to enlighten yourself as to the meaning of "hidden agenda" prior to your last post ........ you wouldn't have proven to the world how truly ignorant you are and the extent you will go to ....... to cover up that fact.

And your attempt "to cover up that fact" ..... by asking silly, unrelated questions of your opponent in an attempt to take the "spotlight" off yourself, ........ is in itself your own personal "hidden agenda".

Hidden Agenda - Unannounced objectives, needs, expectations, or strategies of a person or group when participating in an activity. Since individuals keep their agendas secret, one has to rely on minimal clues to determine what others are thinking.

Ziggy, your "clues" are quite obvious to most everyone. Razz Razz Razz

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:37 pm

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:

And I bet you'll discover gravity just any day now, too

Well Zigster, if you had known what a "hidden agenda" meant, ....... you wouldn't have asked your silly arsed question.

And Zigster, if you had bothered to enlighten yourself as to the meaning of "hidden agenda" prior to your last post ........ you wouldn't have proven to the world how truly ignorant you are and the extent you will go to ....... to cover up that fact.

And your attempt "to cover up that fact" ..... by asking silly, unrelated questions of your opponent in an attempt to take the "spotlight" off yourself, ........ is in itself your own personal "hidden agenda".

If I were trying to hide how "truly ignoirant" I am, I would simply retire from here and hope that no one rememberd simple ole' ignorant Ziggy.

Hidden Agenda - Unannounced objectives, needs, expectations, or strategies of a person or group when participating in an activity. Since individuals keep their agendas secret, one has to rely on minimal clues to determine what others are thinking.
Ziggy, your "clues" are quite obvious to most everyone.

Warts and all, Sam- eat you heart out. Laughing Cool Smile Very Happy
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down