WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration Treats Citizens Like Children

3 posters

Go down

Administration Treats Citizens Like Children Empty Administration Treats Citizens Like Children

Post by ohio county Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 am

http://blogs.wsj.com/environmentalcapital/2009/09/21/steven-chu-americans-are-like-teenage-kids-when-it-comes-to-energy/

This is the most arrogant administration in my memory. What they lack in political savvy they more than make up for in hubris.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Administration Treats Citizens Like Children Empty Re: Administration Treats Citizens Like Children

Post by SamCogar Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 am

Asked if he expected a town-hall style pushback, Dr. Chu said he was optimistic the public would buy the administration’s arguments that energy efficiency and caps on greenhouse-gas emissions will spark an economic rebound.

“I don’t think so…maybe I’m optimistic, but there’s very little debate” that a new green energy economy will bring economic prosperity, Mr. Chu told reporters.

It will bring economic prosperity to a few ........ but will curb the "buying power" of the middle class and low wage earners ....... which will drive the rest of the economy into a worser recession and/or depression.

When the costs of healthcare, utilities and food increases, the purchases of disposable goods decreases.

Me thinks Obama and his Band of Merry Czars are trying to "force America to its knees" and make it a 3rd world country ruled by power hungry despots.

Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 197570 Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 33948 Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 197570 Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 33948 Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 197570 Administration Treats Citizens Like Children 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Administration Treats Citizens Like Children Empty Re: Administration Treats Citizens Like Children

Post by Cato Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 am

SamCogar wrote:
Me thinks Obama and his Band of Merry Czars are trying to "force America to its knees" and make it a 3rd world country ruled by power hungry despots.

Trying to Force, my behind. I'm already on my knees. I cannot afford any more. We live a frugal lifestyle and it is getting harder and harder to make ends meet, much less save.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down