WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates

4 posters

Go down

Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates Empty Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates

Post by ohio county Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Coincidentally, Ed Rendell has extended the filing deadline:

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/15759032.html
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates Empty Re: Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 pm

ohio county wrote:Coincidentally, Ed Rendell has extended the filing deadline:

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/15759032.html
Methnks Ed might be one of those white people he mentioned who would never vote for a black candidate. This is not the last of the Clinton's dirty tricks...they will seal this nomination at the convention.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates Empty Re: Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates

Post by ohio county Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm

I heard Rush Limbaugh say yesterday that this will ruin the democrat party. I say Lyndon Johnson did that.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:24 pm

ohio county wrote:I heard Rush Limbaugh say yesterday that this will ruin the democrat party. I say Lyndon Johnson did that.

Speaking of that era, the 1968 Democratic Convention--with all its protests--will look like Sunday School picnic compared to this one at Lake Wobegone, Minnesota. At least, that is my hope...and hope is what this campaign is all about.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Doug Wilder, former governor of Virginia and present mayor of Richmond, made that very prediction this morning.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8583.html

Did I say "this morning"?
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:30 pm

For all those who think HRC is going to go quietly in the night without a fuss and concede the nomination to BO for the betterment of the party...

Hillary failed to field a full compliment of PA delegates AniLaughingSmiley
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:09 am

ohio county wrote:Doug Wilder, former governor of Virginia and present mayor of Richmond, made that very prediction this morning.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8583.html

Did I say "this morning"?

On Sunday, Doug Wilder, the mayor of Richmond and a former governor of Virginia, went even further, predicting riots in the streets if the Clinton campaign were to overturn an Obama lead through the use of superdelegates.

There will be chaos at the convention,” Wilder told Bob Schieffer on “Face the Nation.”

“If you think 1968 was bad, you watch: In 2008, it will be worse.”

YUP, "you watch", .... that would draw more TV viewers than a NASCAR race or probably even the Super Bowl, ........... and TV Ad rates would increase accordingly.

It would forever be known as the ....

Democrat Super Delegate Brawl

geek geek geek

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down