WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byrd and Rockefeller

3 posters

Go down

Byrd and Rockefeller Empty Byrd and Rockefeller

Post by Cato Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, Just saw the news and 60 so called protectors of the US Consitution voted for the senate's version of the healthcare bill. The 60 were DEMOCRATS and independents. I must conclude that our Constitutional Scholar Robert C. Byrd Byrd and Rockefeller 33948 and his trusty sidekick Rockefeller voted in favor.

Personally, I beleive our legislature ought to recall the both of them and remove them from office. Of course, none of them have the guts. In fact, if either Byrd or Rockefeller stopped real fact they'd have to go to the hopital to have our legislature removed fromt heir behinds.

First the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be an American. It would be hypocirtical to tell the world about liberty when the bozos in DC vote the way they just did.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Byrd and Rockefeller Empty Re: Byrd and Rockefeller

Post by ohio county Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 am

Today we vote whether to even discuss one of the greatest issues of our generation - indeed, one of the greatest issues this body has ever face: whether this nation will finally guarantee its people the right to live free from the fear of illness and death, which can be prevented by decent health care for all.- Harry Reid, D-elusional

I don't fear illness or death now but don't believe I can prevent either.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

In England, it has been 10 months since Torron Eeles broke his arm, leaving it severely twisted. Eeles said surgery to repair the arm has been canceled four times: twice because of a lack of beds, once because doctors believed his blood pressure was too high, and once because he is a smoker. The National Health Service insists it only canceled the surgery twice: once because of his blood pressure and once because he ignored a doctor's orders to quit smoking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6270976/Plumber-left-needing-operation-10-months-after-breaking-arm.htm
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 am

An Obamaination is an abomination

and terrible times for all are on the horizon.

So,
lol!
in the coming years.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down