WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA!

3 posters

Go down

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA! Empty "System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA!

Post by ohio county Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:45 am

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Napolitano-wants-to-unionize-TSA-employees-despite-safety-concerns-80206432.html

Naked political payback at the expense of public safety. Nothing surprises me anymore.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA! Empty Re: "System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA!

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 am

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA! Clown
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA! Empty Re: "System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA!

Post by ohio county Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am

One thing I'd like to point out is that the system worked.

Apparently, the system works when the "suspect" can board the plane despite being on the "no fly" list with pockets "alledgedly" full of enough PETN to blow the plane out of the sky if he only manages to catch his pants on fire.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 am

There are some areas of our lives that do not need liberalization or progressiveness and while I particularly don't care for the Patriot Act and I question all the money thrown at the Department of Homeland Security in the name of security, I don't think this is an area where a union official in Jersey should be setting conditions in Seattle. What happens if there comes a time in deciding between a union contract and security and the employee refuses to break his contract? Is that placed above the security of passengers? I just don't think this is a good idea.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Justice Napolitano?

"System Worked" - Let's Unionize TSA! Andrew-Napolitano

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/05/11/daily48.html
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down