WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinians and Libertarians

+4
SamCogar
Cato
Stephanie
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Palestinians and Libertarians - Page 4 Empty Re: Palestinians and Libertarians

Post by Cato Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 am

Stephanie wrote:
It's a combination of factors. At the end of the day, I see US monetary, diplomatic, and military support of Israel as detrimental to US security and prosperity.

and I agree, however, I see US monetary, diplomatic, and/or military support of any nation, Israel or otherwise as detrimental to US security. When our government shows support for one nation we create both friends and enemies. Our leaders concerns should be with this nation and not any other.

Stephanie wrote: Why can't we put America and Americans first? What's in the best interests of the US? THat should be priority number 1 for the US government.

Because government has grown so big and obtained so much power that those who hold that power are less than willing to let it go. No, longer is anyone concerned about America, the only concern is obtaining and retaining power. If sacrificing the security of the nation accomplishes that goal, so be it. There in is the danger of people who are unwilling to rein in the politicans and limit their power.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4