WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Obamanator seeks a** to kick.

+4
Cato
ohio county
Stephanie
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
8 posters

Go down

The Obamanator seeks a** to kick. Empty The Obamanator seeks a** to kick.

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 am

Well, I think that he should plug his own hole first. His foot should fit.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Obamanator seeks a** to kick. Empty Re: The Obamanator seeks a** to kick.

Post by Stephanie Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am

lmao@you

That is awesome!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Stephanie wrote:lmao@you

That is awesome!

Stephanie,
I still love you--as a friend. Let's not kiss and make up Okay?

AA
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I love you too, Armon. Sometimes we just need to agree to disagree Smile
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 am

Stephanie wrote:I love you too, Armon. Sometimes we just need to agree to disagree Smile

Agreed.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 am

The Obaminator has kicked Louisiana's ass. Deepwater drilling rigs have announced plans to relocate to foreign shores more or less permanently. Cameron Parish decimated not by Katrina but Hurricane Rita lost three in the last week.

The American Revolution was declared based on less ham-handed government bungling.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 am

ohio county wrote:The Obaminator has kicked Louisiana's ass. Deepwater drilling rigs have announced plans to relocate to foreign shores more or less permanently. Cameron Parish decimated not by Katrina but Hurricane Rita lost three in the last week.

The American Revolution was declared based on less ham-handed government bungling.

I was reading an article recently, I wish I could remember the name so I could post it, that made the most sence of anything I read so far. It said if the politicans really wanted to do something this is what they would do. Quit pointing fingers and instead Help get the oil flow stopped, clean the mess up, and help to honestly figure out what went wrong, why, and what is honestly to prevent it.

Will out baffoons in Congress and knuckhead president to that? No, instead they'll grandstand and point fingers seek to buy all the votes they can and make a mess are real mess.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 am

The O keeps it up he's going to turn all those gulf states red.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 am

Why should Obama et el be in any hurry to get the oil flow stopped?

The longer it flows .... the worse the conditions in the Gulf States become.

The quicker and worser conditions become ....... the more and quicker their "power grab" escalates. Or so they think.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 am

So, some sixty days into this Obama has displayed considerable pique with BP and believes them feckless, greedy, and unwilling to comply with "deadline after deadline". This is a result of Obama's broad experience in academia and community organizing which is to say, no experience at all.

BP has lost billions, committed to a potential loss of billions more, and has lost a whopping 50% of their market capitalization. If, as looks increasingly likely, they cannot plug the leak until the relief wells are brought in along about August, BP will no longer exist.

Who wins in this scenario? Obama, I guess. That is, if he can exploit a crisis as well as Rahmbo thinks they can and pressure the Congress to pass the ill-advised Cap and Trade scheme before Americans have a chance to replace the less-than representative Congress with another power-hungry and money-grubbing Congress, middle-class Americans will be impoverished and learn to live in the Second World for generations to come.

What's more, in bitch slapping BP as a matter of public policy Obama is continuing a policy of ostracizing our primary ally in two shaky military exercises halfway around the world. This is a continuation of "diplomacy" where we signal our neutrality in the "Malvinas Islands" future. This is Obama-speak of the first order. The "Malvinas" do not exist. They are the Falklands Islands, whose inhabitants prefer affiliation with Great Britain, our ally. This is the Administration that rejected a gift of a bust of Churchill as a sign of friendship after 9/11. "We don't have a place for it," Obama sniffed. Isn't this the guy who was going to win back our European friends? Doesn't this alienate them? This is not diplomacy. This is ham-handed amateur blundering.

How's that Hope and Change thingy working out for you?
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

And now we learn that Obama has refused to waive the Jones Act of 1920 because it would offend his union meal ticket:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_Marine_Act_of_1920

Somewhere in the neighborhood of thirteen nations have offered us skimmer craft to assuage the effects of oil borne on waves bound for the shore. Obama cannot afford to offend the seamen's unions and have, therefore, sacrificed the Louisiana wetlands.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Loathe though I am to author not two but three successive posts, here is the British response to Obama's anti-Anglo-Saxon tirades:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4240636/uk-takes-offense-at-obamas-bp-remarks?playlist_id=86858
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 am

950 days. Will the Republic survive?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I was reading an article recently, I wish I could remember the name so I could post it, that made the most sence of anything I read so far. It said if the politicans really wanted to do something this is what they would do. Quit pointing fingers and instead Help get the oil flow stopped, ..............

What can any "politician" do to get the oil flow stopped?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 am

ziggy wrote:What can any politician do to get the oil flow stopped?

I guess you missed OC’s post.

ohio county wrote:And now we learn that Obama has refused to waive the Jones Act of 1920 because it would offend his union meal ticket:

Somewhere in the neighborhood of thirteen nations have offered us skimmer craft to assuage the effects of oil borne on waves bound for the shore. Obama cannot afford to offend the seamen's unions and have, therefore, sacrificed the Louisiana wetlands.

Accepting the help of others instead of caving into unions would be a good place to start, don’t you think?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:What can any politician do to get the oil flow stopped?

I guess you missed OC’s post.

ohio county wrote:And now we learn that Obama has refused to waive the Jones Act of 1920 because it would offend his union meal ticket:

Accepting the help of others instead of caving into unions would be a good place to start, don’t you think?

Yes, I do- if the help offered was genuine and capable- and I'm not suggesting that it isn't. This is an extreme emergency, and not a time to play union politics.

I read OC's article. And on the clean up, I agree. But I still think that the politicians don't know crapo about how to STOP the runaway oil well. Even Red O'Dare can't do much under 5000 feet of water.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 am

I heard on CNN this morning a Parrish President demanding Thad Allen be replaced. Seems someone came up with the idea of putting the tanker suction trucks used for porta-potties on a trash barge and sucking the shit (pun intended) out of the oil.

They got 4 or 6 of those tankers on the barge and with the ability of sucking I don't know how many thousands of barrels of oil but before they could get underway, the Coast Guard came in and put a stop to the exercise because they didn't have the proper type of permits or approvals.

Personally, I would think that the President of the United States should be able to show the type of leadership that would ensure all that can be done is being done to not only put a stop to this leak, but to aid in the clean up as well. Instead, he’s looking to kick ass and looking for advice from an actor who may or may not have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

So as Washington is displaying no leadership, perhaps they can stop coming to the Gulf Coast for photo ops and dragging CEO’s to a live inquisition so they can act indignant about a safety measure failing from a company with a spotty safety record when it was their committee that issued the permits to the very same company after the very same CEO sat in the very same chair and said how sorry he was the last time there was an accident at Texas City and before that on the North slope.

Seems to me they're either part of the problem or part of the solution and as you've adequately pointed out, politicians aren’t part of the solution so perhaps the best thing they can do is sit down and shut up and leave the work to those who have actually worked for a living.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 pm

BP CEO GOES SAILING
OBAMA GOES GOLFING (42 time)
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down