WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board

+4
Cato
SheikBen
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Keli
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board  - Page 3 Empty Re: Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board

Post by Stephanie Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 pm

TerryRC wrote:Perhaps some students will choose a different career.....

I said that all drugs should be OTC. When you have pharmacists like this, they might just as well be:

a series of undercover operations in which officers posing as patients were able to obtain powerful prescription drugs based on obviously questionable notes signed with names including "Dr. Kevorkian," "Dr. Pepper" and "Dr. Dre,"

I favor the legalization of all recreational drugs, Terry. Tax 'em baby.

Did you even read that article? That man was a doctor and no details were provided by an "anonymous source". I can't tell if maybe that doctor wasn't selling prescription pads to junkies or what. I would imagine that like the WV pill pusher Diane Shafer, this doctor was being investigated as the result of tips from pharmacists.

It seems to me that when law enforcement targets a class of individual you don't value there is no need for a judge and jury. Pharmacists don't even need charges brought against them and you're ready to do away with the entire profession. New Black Panthers can swing nightsticks outside of a polling place intimidating voters, and poll workers but that's ok, they're black.

I'm sure you'll accuse me of "flaming you" or whatever, but I'm going to give you my impression. You think of doctors as gods and other medical professionals as no kind of professional at all. They're to do only what the doctor tells them, when and how. Pharmacists count pills. Nurses change dressings, and unless you have and MD after your name you're really little more than a well-paid servant performing rote tasks like a robot at the behest of your master. What a scam.

I want the legalization and/or decriminalization of recreational drugs. That doesn't mean that I want my friend, Laura, being treated for lupus, to be able to walk into Rite-Aid and purchase whatever drug the dermatologist she was referred to prescribes for that horrible skin thing she has going on off the shelf. I want a pharmacist to look at all her prescriptions and be able to tell her, "Hey.......this drug is going to interact with the drug your rheumatologist has you on. We're going to have to call Dr. Smith and see what the alternatives are." I want that for my aging parents and in-laws and friends. I want that for my crazy neighbors and I don't even speak to them.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3